Chapter 25..

Comment and Vote ! New book The CEO & The SECRETARY coming up please follow to get.

Not edited!

~

Jordan's point of view

Damar seems to be avoiding me for the past 2 weeks and this Saturday we will be leaving to go home.

He been keeping our conversation on a quick chat then he will be leaving with his father and mother.

I was beginning to feel uncomfortable because I had a feeling that he was losing interest in me.

But during these past weeks I grew closer with Aria. It was as if she was my own sister.

As we entered Chix Japanese Restaurant and took our seats. The waiter came "Can I take your order?" He says looking down avoiding eye contact.

"I'll take," Aria also looking up from the menu to the waiter.

"Trey!" She squealed he looks up at her gaped to see her sitting right in front of her.

"Aria." He was smiling ear to ear.

"You know each other." I say. Obviously knowing they do.

They smiled shyly at each other. "Yeah, um he is a old friend." Aria says shyly.

"Oh." I say in a sarcastic tone because the body language had reflected a strong feeling as if she loves him.

"Well, this is trey." Finally speaking breaking off the eye contact that they were holding.

"Jordan." I say waving at him.

"Trey. As you know." He smiles awkwardly.

I nod. "So how do you know her?"

"She says old friend I say my first love." I can see Aria shrink down in her seat. What happened?

"Well, your food will be on me." Trey says

"No you dont-" Aria starts but quickly interrupted.

"In return let me take you out Aria." Romance movie was playing in front of me. I can squeal because I watched as Aria smiled at him and nod.

"Sure. Just text me."

"I gladly will beautiful." Winking and walking away.

Immediately he was out of ear zone. I looked at Aria who's eyes were plastered on Trey.

"What happened?" I blurted without thinking.

"He moved to Georgia. He was moving quiet frequently because his dad was in the army." She sighs.

"We were in love. And even now I still get butterflies seeing him." She confessed.

"Aw, my baby Ari has a crush." I half joking.

"Oh please." She chuckled nervously as Trey came back with our food. I smile because I know something is going to happen.

~

Chris point of view

I was finally discharged from the hospital. I was transported to Italy to get services from one of the best surgeons there. I didn't know what had come over me to end my life. But whatever it is I'm not going to let that stop me. I have lost too much, my money and my business. Its about time I get the person who caused this to me. I need to go back to California and get Jordan. She did this to me.

I began to pace myself through Italy streets than I came to a window I took once glance inside and there she was. Jordan was there with some girl and the waiter they seem to be having a conversation. I felt the anger in my head foam up.

She's here. I called that they bring me car at this location when I saw them get up and start to head towards the door. I ran into a group of people to blend in so they won't see me quickly. I look up and catch a glance of Jordan and she looks dead at me. "No." she shakes her head running with the girl in the restaurant into the car. I swear I would get her and I would make her pay for what she did. My car finally arrives, I open the door to the back and sit patiently.

That son of a bitch wasn't going to get away with this because of her I lost so much. Ungrateful child couldn't accept me couldn't just stay quiet and love me instead she goes and kisses up on that ugly dark skin fool. I swear they will all pay. I smack my hand on the cushion next to me. Ugh I need to take a run.

~

Jordan Point Of view-

"No." I looked into the group of people trying to see if I was crazy but there he is. Chris is here. His head was wrapped with a cloth all around. His eyes pierced with evil and darkness. He smirks at me as he enters his car.

"Driver. Please can you take us straight home!" I spit through my teeth.

"Jay what's wrong?" squeezing my hand.

"Nothing." I shake my head giving her a fake smile of assurance. Which she seemed to buy. We drove home quietly immediately we got home I run all the way to my room closing the door.

I sat down in my bed and began to cry. Its not over the chasing the haunting its not over the past week of happiness. I have forgot about Chris to be reminded that he is still here to seek revenge for something that was never my fault. He is trying to harm my family. I have taken such a liking in them that they have became just like me own. I don't want them to get hurt.

I hear a knock at the door. "Who is it?" my voice shaking.

"Damar." It says quickly.

I walk to the door and open the door wide open. Damar stood there looking at my face. I ran into him comforting myself in his body i wrapped my arms around him and he does the same only tighter.

"What happened J?" He softly says.

I take a while to answer I couldn't help it the idea of seeing Chris again. The idea of him hurting my new family I couldn't. I didn't want to tell him but Damar can understand. He can help us he has been these last past years.

"What happened baby?" He repeated rubbing the middle of my back.

"Chris. Chris is here Damar."

~

Comment and Vote! Follow!