Chapter 14 - I can't

Comment through this chapter. Comment at the end and vote. Enjoy.

~

Jordan Point Of View-

"Abort the baby." I repeat looking at Damar.

"Yes." He croaks his head down and looks at me closely. "Do you want to keep the baby?" Leaning in.

"I don't know. I don't believe in killing a baby though I don't even know how many months I am." Breaking the gaze looking up.

"Well, you need to figure out what you need to do. But first I'll take you to the hospital tomorrow to get you check out and," his eyes stroll down to my stomach telling me and the baby.

"Okay. Thank you." I say moving my hand towards his face but for him to move his face further from my hand.

I look up at him pain stinging in my eyes. I reach again this time he let my hand rest on his cheek. I pull him close to me "Please be strong. Please don't let this destroy us." I whisper gently.

He looks at me I can see in his eyes that there is pain and betrayal but somewhere between those two I see a linger of love.

He softens a little bit "Jordan I just wish you didn't hid it from me." He rolls off his tongue so calmly. Grabbing my arm and holding it tightly.

He inhales "I just need time to think about what I should do about this situation." Removing my hand away from his face. Lacing his fingers into mine.

He raise our hands dipped his head down and pecked me hand. Releasing me and walking away.

He never looked back.

As if he was over me.

As if our love just died with that kiss goodbye.

Once he was out of sight I broke into a fit of tears. I have just lost him I know it.

I swear Chris you are haunting me. You planned this you want me to surrender to your ass because your child is in my belly but, since you playing your little game on me I think its about time I rebel against you.

~

Damar Point Of View-

I replayed my thoughts of Jordan having a baby. I smile she will be a great mother teach the child to be strong to be graceful and grateful. The only problem is the child will have half the genes of a man that was wicked.

A man that constantly beat Jordan in the past. A man who planned on keeping Jordan somehow. The only was he could do that was by making sure he gets her pregnant.

I let out a groan wiping my hands on my pants.

What do I do? I sigh and drop down unto my bed and shut my eyes.

~

Jordan Point Of View -

I woke up with a bounding headache. I rub my index fingers around my temple. I groan because it made it worse.

I get up and walk into the kitchen I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going because I hit the counter corner right into my stomach.
I fall down unto the floor hitting my head hard. Once I hit the floor I let out a yelp I try to get up and ignore the pain. Instead the pain stings more and more.

My vision starts to blur up and I blink it away but, it only worsens. I soon heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Jay!" I heard someone yell.

I was too weak to answer back.

The voice was to far, the kitchen starts to fade. I close my eyes.

~

"So doctor how is she?" A deep husky voice asks.

"She is as healthy as an ox." Says the doctor I'm guessing.

A moment of silence the the husky voice asked "And the umm baby?"

I hear a raffling of files. My baby! Is it okay!

Wait, do I actually care about this baby? Of course I do it's mine! Its human!

"Well the baby was two months old. Sadly, died in the hit. It hit directly at the form of the head." The doctor waits for the husky voice to take it in.

I froze.

My baby was inside me all two months.
"I'm sorry for the loss of your baby."

"It wasn't mine." He spits fast.

"Oh." Is all the doctor said and she walked out the room.

I have heard enough I thought.

I bolted up from the bed and looked around. I see Damar his back turned around at me. I'm guessing he doesn't know I was now up.

"Damar."

Hr turns around and a smile is quickly placed on his dull face.

"How are you?" Rubbing my head.

"I'm okay." Brushing him off me.

I just lost my baby does he think I didn't hear that!

"So you talk to the doctor?" I ask trying to test him to see if he would tell me my baby is gone.

"Umm, yeah." Running his hands through his hair.

"Okay. What the doctor say?" I cross my arms together.

"The doctor just said that you are okay."

Yes and no.

"That's all the doctor said?" I ask making it obvious through my voice that I knew something but he obviously was confused or protecting my feelings or something.

"Yeah." Breaking on contact.

Ohh.

"So what about the baby?'' He froze his body shifts and I can tell he not comfortable with it.

"The baby."

"Yes the baby Damar." I say plainly.

There was silence from him.

"God damn it! I already heard you and the doctors conversation! I know the baby is gone! I already know." I yelled at him.

"I'm so sorry." He comes to wrap his arms around me. I immediately push him away from me.

"Don't come to me!" I yelled. "You happy now! The baby is gone I did a homemade abortion!" I shrieked. Tears coming down my voice.

He finally got what he wanted.

I missed what I didn't want.

My child.

---

Comment what you think and vote if you like! Share if it's really good.