Chapter 18 - You're Dead

Comment and Vote!

Edited !

--
Jordan Point Of View ~

"I can't believe we just did that." Walking down the stairs my fingers found its way into Damar hands.
locking together.

"You're surprised that we just had shower sex?" Laughing guiding me into the kitchen.

I take a sit on the stool by the counter as I watch Damar pull things out of cabinets and fridge.

I tell you a man in the kitchen is pretty sexy.

"You make it sound like its normal to hand shower sex." I give him a suspicious look.

"No it's not." He looks at my face. "Are you thinking that I have done that before?" Shooting me a look gesturing I was dumb or something.

"I don't know have you."

He stared at me finally breaking the silence "Jordan, you are the only girl I have ever had sex with."

I gulped. I was speechless, what you supposed to say after you hear that.

Thankfully his phone began to ring.
He looked at my and I nod that he should go and answer that.

"Hello." He smiled as he answered it but soon fades away. He's face was stern and emotionless he quickly glanced at me then walked out the kitchen.

I listen as hard as I can to only make out a name "Nicole leave me alone!"

Nicole?

Why is Nicole calling? Does she want him back?

He soon appears still with that emotionless face.

"Who was that?" I blurted out before thinking.

"Umm, Nicole." he says plainly.

"What was she calling about?" I spit faster.

He looks at his phone "Jordan is this really necessary?"

"Of course! What was she talking about?" Getting a little annoyed he still hasn't told me.

"She told me," he exhales "She told me that I shouldn't waste my time with you." He looks down quickly adding "Don't listen to her okay. I told her to-" before he can finish I jumped in.

"You told her 'Nicole leave me alone.' I know I heard." I say looking down.

"Yeah." He hands slowly crease under my chin."Don't let them ruin your happiness."

I nod as he dips down and kisses my cheek.

~

"I'm full." I say rubbing my belly as I laid down on the couch.

"Good. Now let's go workout." I narrow my eyes down on him with confusion.

"I'm joking." Busting up into a fit of laughter "You should have seen yours face you looked like you were about to faint."

I playful puched him. Then to my surprise he grabs my arms and places them crossed down on my chest.

He sat on top of me "No you shouldn't do that." He smirked at me.

"How come?" I say testing him.

He looked up to the ceiling tapping his chin "Well let's see," then he shots me a glance of mischievous "You won't get this booty." Grabbing his butt.

I started to laughing. "Aw, no not the booty."I made out through my laughter.

"Oh yes." He whispered in a husky voice leaning down releasing my hands to gently hold my face as he kisses me.

This kiss was passionate. I mean this can be the type of kissing you want to be interacting with.

My hands glide down his muscular body resting on his chest then, I slowly gripped his ass.

He releases my lips leaving me panting and urging for more.

"Really?" He looked at me.

"You got a nice ass." I smirk watching him get off me and walk into the hallway.

"You think so."

"Yeah I do babe." I smile.

Soon the door bell rang I rose up heading to the door to answer it. Immediately I opened the door swear I think I broke the record for the fastest punch ever.

I hit Ariel smack in the nose sending her head jerking back.

"Shit." She cursed out loudly.

"Jordan who is that?" Damar asks coming to the door and immediately his body mood shifts. He is now tense I can sense it.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"I wanted to talk to my best friend."

I look at her "I'm not your best friend bitch." I shot her a glare.

Gapping at me "W-wWhy?" She stammered out still rubbing her nose. She lucky its not bleeding yet.

"Because your ass tagged my house! And your ass is working with Chris! Huh?" I snared at her ignoring Damar tug for me to stop.

"Jordan its not what you think! I never even tagged your house." Playing innocent card really.

"Oh. You are probably right." Playing along. Damar looked at her. I gesture she come in and sit. Damar shots me a confused look expressing what the heck an I doing!

"Water?" I ask as she sits down.

Damar sitting in the corner couch staring at me then back at her.

She nods. I go into the kitchen filling up the cup with water then I headed upstairs into our room. Opened the drawer grabbed some papers and went downstairs.

"Here you go." Handing her the cup.

"Thank you." Looking at it wondering if she should drink it.

"So you didn't tag our house?" She chokes

"I mean no."

"Oh okay. And you aren't working with Chris?"

She looked down she lying I know when she lying she says I mean before she says a false statement.

Or she will say you know.

"Of course not he raped you know. I can't do that too you."

I busted out laughing. Rising from my corner walking over to her.

I sat down in the seat cushion by her she gulped.

"Are you sure you aren't lying to me?" I whisper looking from her to Damar.

"Yes of course I'm not lying you know."

I nod. How can she be lying in my house.

"Great she not lying." Anger boiling in my stomach. I gaze up to Damar pain stinging in my eyes. I allow him to know I am mad.

I hide it from Ariel though.

I began to chuckle as I look at Ariel she began to join into my laugh.

"What's funny?" Licking her lips looking at me soon after to Damar.

"Nothing but this." Punching her smack into her nose once again.

She let out a groan.

"What the fuck!" Holding the blood coming from her nose.

"Aye make sure none of that blood get on my couch or I'll beat your lying ass!" I spit grinding my tongue around the roof of my mouth.

I want to fight her.

"Why you punch me?"

I giggled, "well because of this." Pulling up the photo of her with a spray can.

She stare at the picture fear plaster on her face.

---

Comment & Vote!