Chapter 33-Seven Minutes In Hell

Comenzar desde el principio

Awe fuck. Who'd have thought there was a fucking solution for that? "What are the rules?" I sighed. Maybe I could avoid this.

"7 minutes. Opposite sex; sorry Jayy," Andy chuckled. "You have to do something sexual. It has to be dark and only one of you can know who's in there with you. The other person has to guess who it was afterwards,"

"Shouldn't we have more people?" I whined.

"Nope," Auzzie shook his head.

My phone buzzed and I checked the message.

Haley; Complaining? I'll make sure of who's in there with you (;

I rolled my eyes and shoved my phone back into my pocket as I looked up at Haley who was grinning wildly. I shook my head nonchelantly.

"Who's first?" Asked Andy looking between me and Haley.

"Me!" Haley jumped up.

"Get in the closet, bitch," Dahvie motioned his arms towards the cubord down the hall with an evil grin. She skipped down the hall and closed the door behind her.

"Well that's my fucking girlfriend, so I'm going," Auzzie whispered as he stood up and followed after her.

We all let him go, and I started getting really nervous.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to go listen," Jayy grinned and stood up, walking down the hall and pressing his ear against the door. Awe shit! No one better do this when I'm in there.

"Me too!" Dahvie said quietly as he jogged after Jayy. I chuckled and shook my head at the boys and leaned back in the bar chair.

"Count me in. It's like listening to porn!" Andy laughed.

7 minutes after Haley and Auzzie had entered the closet, Auzzie came out and took his seat again. He shushed us as she came out a minute after.

"Hmmm," She tapped her chin but kept her eyes focused on Auzzie. "I'm going to have to say Auzzie,"

"You got me," He raised his hands in the air in defeat and laughed.

"Cute," Dahvie cooed.

"Your turn bitch," Haley turned to me as she took a seat on Auzzies lap.

"Aight," I shrugged but I was blushing like a maniac on the inside. My stomache was doing flipflops and I thought I might puke.

***Jayys POV***

Sofia got up and headed to the closet and we all looked around the room.

"Jayy," Haley nodded to me.

"What?" I replied awkwardly in a whisper so she couldn't hear us.

"Get in there," She motioned to the closet with her head as Auzzie wrapped his arms around her torso.

"Yeah," Auzzie nodded.

"She'd never guess you," Dahvie shook his head.

I was blushing like a prissy fucker. "I don't know,"

"Jayy's blushing," Auzzie sang.

"Fine then!" I whispered angrily. I wasn't actually angry; I was just extremly embarassed.

"Go Jayyjayy!" Dahvie said quietly, mocking me.

"I never even told y'all. I don't even like cookies and rainbows and shit," I mumbled in my ghetto accent as I laughed. I got up from my seat on the couch and made my way down the hall to the dark closet. Awe fuck. I opened the door and I could tell Sofia couldn't see shit, because neither could I.