No less than a minute later, both Tony and Bruce walk out. Tony sees the huge array of food and lets out a man-ish squeal, jumping up and down. He rushes over to me, and swoops me up in his arms.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" he exclaims, then puts me down and grabs a huge plate of waffles, drowning them in syrup. Bruce shakes his head at Tony, then takes a plate himself. He gives me a smile and a thank you. With all of the boys eating, I grab a plate for myself, and dig in. It was one of my best meals, if I do say so myself.

"You know, I would really like to start your training soon Lila, but I'll need a base understanding of your skills. Can you show me what you can do?" Steve asked as he wiped his mouth with a napkin. Both Tony and Bruce stopped eating and looked at me.

"Um, sure. You mean like, now?" I asked nervously. I usually can control my powers in a calm environment, but if something goes wrong, all hell could break loose. Steve stood up and went to the elevator, beckoning me to follow him. Tony and Bruce also trailed behind, saying they had to go for 'scientific reasons'.

We got out on the 3rd floor, a type of training room. There was every kind of exercise equipment imaginable in there, including a boxing ring. Mirrors lined one side of gym, for your egotistical bodybuilders.

Tony, Steve and Bruce all sat down on various exercise equipment. Bruce gave me an encouraging smile, so I took a deep breath and walked into the boxing ring.

I went into my mind, and called upon my flame. The hard part was trying to keep my flame from getting out of control. I heard a slight sizzling sound, and suddenly I felt the familiar tingling of flames licking my body. I heard a gasp and the sound of someone falling to the floor(probably Tony). I opened my eyes and looked in the mirror.

My body had flames all around me. The colors were beautiful; Fiery reds, bursting yellow, and cobalt blues. My hair cascaded downwards, my ends flickering like a campfire. I looked deadly. Deadly and beautiful. I turned to face the guys, and all of them had there eyes glued to me.

Time to have a little fun. I had the flames around my arm grow brighter and thicker, and imagined a hawk sitting on my forearm. My fire soon began forming my thought, with me thinking encouraging words to help it along. Soon, a magnificent peregrine falcon was perched on me. The detail was incredible, down to the last feather. I let my mine fiery feathered friend fly off my arm, directing it to sit on Tony's shoulder. The billionaire didn't even notice until the bird touched him. He jolted and scrambled away, trying to get the bird off him. I laughed at Tony as he continued to freak out. Both Steve and Bruce had wide grins.

"Get it off, get it off, get it- wait! It doesn't even hurt!" Tony exclaimed, finally stopping his little panic attack. I imagined the bird vanishing in air, and vanish it did.

"Of course you wouldn't feel it! I can control what I burn and what I don't, or else I wouldn't be able to stand up here in the ring without it catching fire, or my clothes burning away." I said, gesturing to my still fully clothed body. I extinguished my flame, and walked over to the guys.

Steve gave me a approving look. "I'm guessing that you can do a good job of defending yourself, but you still need to learn combat. You can always rely on your powers."

"Well firecracker, as much as want to be able to see you burn some stuff, I have to run. I have things to invent!" Tony exclaimed with a bow, running out of the room.

"And I have to go and make sure he doesn't blow up the tower, or Pepper will kill me." Bruce said with a sigh, following Tony out the door. Steve turned to me with a grin.

"Well that leaves just you and me kid. Want to do something?" he asked. I thought for a moment.

"Can we watch a movie?" I asked.

"Sure. Why don't you go set up whatever you want, and I'll make popcorn." I nodded, and we both got into the elevator. Once we got back to the 10th floor, Steve went over to the kitchen to start the popcorn, and I went over to the lounge. There was a huge U-shaped couch, a sleek TV mounted on the wall facing it.

"JARVIS, can you show what movies Tony has?" I asked. A holographic screen came up in front of me, showing hundreds of movie posters. I flicked through them until I found one that I liked. I told JARVIS to start the movie I chose, just as Steve came back with a huge bowl of popcorn.

"And what exactly are we watching today?" Steve asked as the movie started, sitting down on the couch. I flopped down next to him, and put my head in his lap. Steve looked surprised, but I just gave him a bright smile.

"You're right in front of the TV, so I have the perfect spot now. And we, my good sir, are watching one of the best movies of all time. I give you, Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring!" I shouted.

The movie started and I immediately quieted down. Steve asked me a few questions here and there, but for the most part, he was quiet. We were at the point where Frodo, Sam, Mary, and Pippin were surrounded by the Nazguls and Aragorn comes to save them. Aragorn was about to jump out and rescue the young hobbits, when Tony comes out.

"As much as I hate to stop any person from seeing Lord of the Rings for the first time, I'm afraid this is an emergency Cap. We gotta jet." Tony said as the movie stopped running. I sat up, letting Steve stand as he let out a sigh. He went off to go get changed when Tony turned to me.

"We'll be back soon, it's only a minor thing in Chicago. Pepper is waiting downstairs to take you shopping though." he said. I got up and gave Tony a quick hug.

"Be safe." I said. I cared about these people, and it was nice to be cared about in return. Tony opened his mouth for a sarcastic remark, but closed it and simply hugged me back. I gave him a smile, then raced downstairs to go meet Pepper, praying to whoever was listening that the guys would be okay.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Man did I suffer writer's block this weekend. Sorry if this chapter is kind of slow, but I promise action is coming up very soon. Clint and Natasha will also be back next chapter. Woo hoo! And everyone knows that Clint+Tony is going to be....interesting. Comment, vote, and follow!

-Your lovely Author