Intro (Please Read)

Hello and welcome to my new story based around the game Undertale. I'm sure you have figured out what will happen in in this book, but I would like to tell you this will not work like a normal book!

This book is not going to be just a whole story. This book will have multiple different story scenarios in each chapter, in which I will explore how the game Undertale might have happened if key moments in it's story's history hadn't occurred as they did in original game. So basically, each chapter will have a different change to the game's story line, which will change the way the story will play out. These will be set in different AUs (alternate universes) to the game. The change may not fully be explained in the title and may come as a later revelation however.

The different chapters will not be linked to each other at all as each one will be an alternate universe, e.g. one chapter will be AU23, and the next one after that will be AU24. However, if I want the story to be longer, I will make multiple chapters with a continuation of the same universe.

I will usually make the stories for the different chapters, but if you have an idea for a chapter, comment them here! I'd be happy to see what ideas you have!

Thanks and I hope you enjoy!

WARNING: THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN MASSIVE SPOILERS ABOUT THE GAME, SO PLEASE COMPLETE ALL THREE ENDINGS OF THE GAME FIRST IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE SPOILED.