Law x Reader: Hat and Hoodie

Enjoy! And will someone please make a request?!
********************************

Shachi, Bepo, Penguin, and you were playing truth or dare. "(Y/n), truth or dare?" Penguin asked. Currently, no one had chosen to do any dares, so you decided to be the first one.

"Dare," you said, instantly regretting the choice you made because of that evil Devils look in Penguins eyes!

"Oooh, (y/n)-saaaan!~" he sang. "I dare you to steal captains hat and hoodie, then wear those for the rest of the day without getting caught!" He yelled, then clapped his hands together in glee.

You blushed a bright red, your thoughts immediately swapping over to the fact that you had a HUGE crush on the captain of the Heart pirates.

You mentally slapped yourself 'get a grip, (y/n)!'

"Oh come on," you growled as you brought yourself to your feet. You quickly shuffled down the halls of the yellow submarine, making your way to Law's door.

Once outside of his door, you carefully placed your ear on the door, listening for any signs of life. After a while of listening, you quietly opened the door and peeked in.

Law was laying on his bed, sound asleep. You let out a breath you hadn't realized you'd been holding. Silently tiptoeing over to his desk, you grab his fluffy white hat covered in spots, and put it on your head.

'Now for the hoodie!' You thought. You shuffled past his bed, and couldn't help but take a peek at Law. You almost squealed at how cute he looked, but you quickly slapped your hand over your mouth.

One of his arms was hanging off the side of his bed, his hair was a fluffy mess, and his mouth was slightly open in a silent snore. You quickly snapped yourself out of your trance.

'Focus, (y/n)!' You opened the closet, and quickly grabbed the captains signature black and yellow hoodie with the smiling Jolly Roger on the front, and bolted out of his room. Quietly.

On your way back to the kitchen where the others where waiting to see if you would do it, you slipped the hoodie on, then looked down at yourself. "This hoodie is massive!" You silently hissed.

You had been wearing shorts, the the hoodie covered them, and made it look like you weren't wearing anything BUT the hoodie. The hat fell over your eyes, and you quickly propped it back up on your head.

'Curse you for being bigger than me, Law!'

You finally entered the kitchen, and penguin looked at you in shock. "You actually did it, (y/n)!"

You huffed and sat back down, your
(h/l) (h/c) hair covered your eyes in
Embarrassment. "Let's just continue with the game." You growled.

After a few more truth or dares, there was a loud sound of a door slamming open, with a yell of "(Y/N)! SHACHI! BEPO! PENGUIN! WHERES MY HAT AND HOODIE?!?" Followed by the sound of running feet on cold metal floors, Headed straight for the kitchen.

Your eyes widened as the door flung open to reveal a very pissed off, BUT SHIRTLESS Law. His eyes swung around the room until they landed on you.

"(Y/n)-ya, give me back my hat.." He growled huskily, glaring daggers at you.

One second you were there, and the the next second you were gone, running for your life. "(Y/N)-YA! GIVE ME MY DAMN STUFF BACK!" He boomed, giving chase after you.

You squealed as he stared catching up with you. 'Dang it! I ate too many doughnuts while playing that stupid game!'

Then you had an idea to slow him down.

"Hey law! Knock knock!"

"Who's there?!"

"Madam!"

"Madam who?!?"

"Madam foot stuck in the door!"

He looked so confused. At that moment you you stopped, turned around, and tackled law to the ground. You then quickly kissed him on the lips.

He was shocked at first, but just as he started to kiss you back, you jumped up and ran away laughing, leaving a very confused and blushing Law behind on the floor.

"W-what the hell was that!?" He growled.