Chapter 39

2 months later
Bellamy's POV:
It's been 2 months and Clarke still hasn't woken up. I'm completely broken. I barely eat, sleep, and I practically never leave the hospital. Charlotte misses her mom, I can tell. I can never calm her down when she cries.
I'm sitting next to Clarke right now, holding her hand. "Clarke... I need you, I miss you. Please wake up" I say while burying my head in our hands. The doctor suddenly comes in and says "I have some really bad news" I stand up quickly and say "What is it?!" "We are sorry to say that we think it's time to unplug Clarke. I'm sorry, but she's not waking up" My eyes widen and I can feel tears coming along. "Okay...." "Uh.. Uh when are we going to do it?" I manage to choke out. "I was thinking today, if that's okay" "sure" I say. He walks out and I completely break down. Octavia walks in the room and asks rushing over to me "Oh my god bell what's wrong!?" "The doctor says we have to unplug her today" I say looking at Clarke. Octavia gasps and starts to cry. I pull her in a hug and we cry together. She breaks apart from me and gets up to go tell Lincoln. I can see them through the glass door. I see Lincoln completely break down and start to sob. They hug for a couple minutes until they go and tell everyone that's in the waiting room. I walk out there to see everyone, and they're all crying. Someone hands Charlotte to me and I hug her close to me. She starts to cry so I bounce her up and down. She finally calms down, and at that time, the doctor comes up to me and says "It's time." We all like into her room. I have Charlotte in one arm while sitting and holding Clarke's hand while. The doctor unplugs the machines, and they start to beep. Everyone is balling their eyes out, but I just sit there silent, in shock. Once we're done, everyone leaves, but I stay. I squeeze Clarke's hand and say "I can't believe it's come to this Clarke. I'm going to miss you so much, and so will Charlotte. I'm never going to be happy again..." I say while balling my eyes out. I sit there for the rest of the night, until the doctors says that I have to leave.