Chapter 19

Clarke and Octavia's Outfits for Prom are above!

The Next Day
Clarke's POV:
Tonight at 7:00 is prom, and I'm so excited!! Since we're seniors, we get to leave school at 11 to get ready. As the bell rings at 11, Octavia and I run out the door. "Come on Clarke! Our nail appointment is in 15 minutes." she yells while sprinting to the car. I run after her and get to the car. We drive off to the nail salon.
Octavia and I both get French manicures, but we get different pedicures. I get mine blue with a white flower design on the big toe. Octavia gets a pink with a little sparkle on the big toe.
Next we head off to our hair salon.
Once we're there, the hairdressers take us both into separate rooms. He washes my hair and then blow dries it. I tell him what I want and he starts to do it. He does nice big curls and a little twist going across the back of my head. He puts little flowers in the twist. "Oh my god thank you so much! it's beautiful!" I say while looking in the mirror. I leave the room and see Octavia wait for me. Her hair is in an up-due. It's all twisty and curly, I don't know how the hair dressers do it!

Octavia's POV:
We just got our hair done and we both look amazing! I look at the clock and it's already 4:00 because you know we did stop and get some food on the way. We rush home and start doing our makeup. I do Clarke's and she does mine. I first do her eye liner and then the eyeshadow. I do the end of her eyelid black and the rest silver.  Then I just put on mascara for her. Next, it's my turn. Once Clarke's down I look in the mirror. She did such an amazing job! She put eyeliner, mascara, and a purplish eyeshadow. That look about 1 hour so now we just go downstairs and put on a movie for a little while. In the middle of the movie I look at my watch and it says 6! The guys are coming over at 6:30! "Come on Clarke! We have to put our jewelry, shoes, and dresses on." I say as we run up the stairs. We both put our dresses on, then our shoes. I have strapped silver high heels, and Clarke has silver sparkly high heels. We both put on our jewelry, which is matching. We have silver necklaces, earrings, and some Alex&Ani bracelets.

Bellamy's POV:
Lincoln and I are just about to head over to where the girls are. We both got them corsages. I'm wearing a blue tie, and Lincoln's wearing a tan/pinkish one. The girls told us to wear them. We drive over and knock on the door. Octavia answers and she looks beautiful. "Oh my gosh O, you look beautiful." I say while hugging her. "Thanks big brother." she says We break apart and she goes over to Lincoln. I see Lincoln put her corsage on. I look over and see Clarke standing there. I walk over there, stunned. "Why princess, you look like a real princess." I say while kissing her hand and putting her corsage on. She blushes and says "Thanks bell." while leaning in, and gives me a peck on the cheek. "Your dress matches your eyes you know." she blushes, again and says "I love you." "I love you too" I say back. "Let's take some group selfies before we leave!" Octavia shouts. We all huddle together, and take some nice and silly selfies. After that, we head out he door to our first, and last senior prom.

Clarke's POV:
We arrive at the school, and I can already hear the music blasting from outside. Bellamy grabs my hand and we all walk in. Once we enter the building, I gasp. The place is set up beautifully! We walk over to our table, us four are all sitting together. We see Raven, Wick, Jasper, Maya, Monty, Harper, Miller, and Murphy all dancing in a group. We walk over there and start dancing with them. "HEY" Raven yells over the music. "HI" I yell back laughing: We continue dancing for a while but then I pull Octavia to the side to get punch. We walk over to the punch bowl. "So how are you and Lincoln?" I ask. "We're good. I really love him." she says. "Well that's good. I really love your brother." I say and she smiles. I pull her into the bathroom and lock the door. "Okay so I have something to tell you." I say. "What?" she asks concerned. "Well a while ago, your brother game me a promise ring saying he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me." Her face goes from a concerned look to a huge grin. She runs to me and hugs me. I laugh and she says "I love you guys together and congratulations... sort of." she says laughing. I smile and we go back out. We continue dancing for a while.

Later that Night
Bellamy's POV:
The night is almost over but they still have to announce prom king and queen. The principle goes up to the microphone and we all gather in front of the stage. "Ladies and gentlemen... it's time to announce the prom king and queen!" he says. We all cheer really loud. He continues and says "First we'll start off with King. You're prom king is... Bellamy Blake." everyone stares at me and claps. I run up on stage and grab my crown. I stand on the stage as the principle says "Now it's time for prom queen. Your prom queen is... Clarke Griffin!" he says. She gasps then smiles. She walks up the stairs and receives her crown. We walk off the stage for the King and Queen dance. The song starts to play and we start to dance. For the first minute we just stare into each other's eyes, then she puts her head on my chest. I smile and hold her tighter. We finish our dance and kiss. As we're breaking apart the principle says "oh and we have a special award for the cutest couple...and it was a tie! The winners are Octavia Blake, Lincoln Griffin, and Bellamy Blake, Clarke Griffin." everyone claps and we all smile. We continue dancing for the rest of the night. I look at Clarke and think to myself that I'm the luckiest man on the earth. Best.Night.Ever.