Chapter 11

1 month later
Clarke's POV:
I wake up from the darkness once again, to Finn screaming at me and Octavia to get up. We've been here for 1 month, and it's horrible. We get tortured everyday, and right now it's that time of day again. Octavia and I get up slowly, we're both so weak. He goes over to Octavia and punches her. She falls to the ground and I start to cry. "You're a worthless piece of of shit." he yells at her. "You don't deserve anything, just like your brother!" he says as he kicks her. I scream for him to stop, but that doesn't work. I feel so useless, I'm tied up and I can't do anything. He punches her again and she blacks out. He walks over to me and shoves me to the ground. I fall on my stomach, which has started to show a lot more now. I'm suppose to be going to a doctors appointment this month to figure out the gender, but that won't happen. I feel blood form on my stomach. I must've just hit my arm or something, and the blood leaked down. He punches me in the face, and everything goes black.

Bellamy's POV:
I'm going crazy. Octavia and Clarke have been gone for 1 month now. The police have been searching but haven't found anything yet. Lincoln and I both feel useless, we just can't find them! I'm sitting in my room, staring at the wall. I haven't been able to be happy since they've been gone. I suddenly get a phone call from the police. "Hello." I say confused. "Are you Bellamy Blake?" he ask. "yes." I say. "We think we found Clarke Griffin and Octavia Blake. We'll email you the address, meet us there." he says then hangs up. I jump and yell for Lincoln. He comes into my room "What?" he says. "The police think the found the address where Clarke and Octavia are!" I yell getting ready. "Oh my gosh, let's go!" he says. We go outside and hop into my truck. I look at my email, and drive off to the address.

Octavia's POV:
I wake up to commotion outside. I see Clarke laying on the ground unconscious. There is blood surrounding her. I hope she's okay! I try to move closer to her, but I'm chained to the wall. I find a nail next to where I'm sitting, and pick it up. It takes a couple minutes but I pick the locks to my chains. I run over to Clarke and pick the locks on her. She starts to wake up and I put her head in my lap. "Octavia..." she says groggily. "Clarke...I thought you were dead" I say holding back the tears. Right as she's about to say something Finn barges in and runs over to us. He shoves me out of the way and takes Clarke by the neck. He brings her close to him, and holds a knife at her neck. At that moment, Bellamy,Lincoln, and 2 police officers run in. "Oh my gosh." I say " "Octavia..." Lincoln says stepping closer to me. I hear Clarke whimper, and see that Finn is pushing the knife harder on her neck. "Take a step closer to her, and I slit her throat." Finn says to Lincoln. Lincoln backs up. "Drop the knife...NOW" one of the police says, pointing the gun at Finn. Bellamy looks like he's going to strangle Finn, but there are tear stains on his checks at the same time. "Come on Finn, you can take me instead... just let Clarke go." Bellamy says. "Bellamy..." I start to say but Finn interrupts me by saying "Shut up. Everyone just get out of here." he says pushing the knife harder on Clarke's neck, drawing blood. She cries out in pain. At that moment, one of the police officers shoot Finn in the head, and he dies instantly.

Bellamy's POV:
I run right over to Clarke and cradle her in my arms. She's bleeding, bruised and scratched all over. "Clarke...Please don't leave me." I say crying. The paramedics run over and take her away. I see them take Octavia too. Lincoln goes in Octavia's ambulance, and I go with Clarke. Once we get to the hospital, Clarke is taken into surgery. Octavia just has to be checked out, she wasn't to bad. I go in to visit Octavia. She smiles when she see's me, and I go over and hug her. Once we break out of our hug, I say "I thought you were gone" she starts to cry and I cradle her. The doctor comes out looking for me, and I hand Octavia over to Lincoln. The doctor brings me to the corner of the room. "I have good news and bad news." he says "Okay, tell me the good news first." I say. "Okay. She's going to be fine. She has a broken arm and 2 broken ribs. She also has a concussion, but she will live." he says. "Okay, and the bad news.." I say concerned. "I'm sorry to say that, the baby didn't make it. " he says sadly.