The top 3 ~chapter 2~

"I still have that magazine at home" I looked up from the flower. "I read it a couple times a week" it is the best story I've ever read. "I can't imagine that all those horrible things happened to you, you are so nice and sweet" I could feel the tears racing down my cheeks. "Love, you didn't deserve all that pain and trouble you went trough" I took my phone out of my pocket, a picture of her, with the most amazing smile on her face and the magazine in her hand, is my wallpaper. "But I'm proud of you, that you could write it, publish it, and win the competition"

~

Chapter 2

Farrah's p.o.v.

~

"How long till they open?" Patrice was tapping the searing wheel of her car. "5 minutes, Pat calm down" I smile at her, she was more nervous than I am, but it's sweet. "In sorry Farrah but I just want to know-" "they are open!" Nathalie almost yelled from excitement. She jumped out of the car and we followed her but at the front door she stopped moving. "What's wrong Nat?" I asked her and he started to take her phone out of her purse. "I want to record it" typical Nathalie. We entered the store, all relaxed. "Where are the magazines?" And after those words we started to run trough the store till we ended up by a boy who held a package with all the magazines that we need. "There they are!" Patrice yelled an we tackled the poor employee. I got a magazine as fist and started to rip of the plastic cover. "Page 35, hurry!" Patrice almost helped me with opening the magazine, that's how excited she was. "EH MY GINGER GOD" a smile came upon Nathalie's face while she glanced at her phone that was recording me. "IM IN HE TOP 3!"

"I can't believe it!" Nathalie was so excited that she posted the video on vine, twitter and Facebook. We were now leaving the shop after we payed the magazine. "So Asher gave me some money, do you girls want to go shopping?" They looked at me with excitement in their eyes as they nodded.

"So this really happened to you?" Patrice was reading my story that was published in the magazine. Tears were slowly flowing down her cheeks. It was kind of good to see people cry about my story, so they felt how I was feeling all those times. I nodded as I walked out of the dressing room. They both were sitting on a sofa on the opposite of the dressing room, behind the sofa was a huge mirror that covered the whole wall. "You look good" Nathalie whipped her tears away while she checked me out. A smile came across my face. It was a lace white dress with a boat neck and a dark brown belt on the waist and 3/4 sleeves to cover my disease on my upper arms. It was almost faded but it looked like I had bruises on my arms. "Take it!" They pushed me back into the dressing room and I changed in my own cloths. I was happy with the dress I choose, the belt matched my dark brown, long hair and tanned skin, and I'm not fat, I have curves but it was just how it supposed to be. I don't have a super model body, but I'm happy with it, now. We took the cloths we wanted to buy to the cash register and Nathalie came up with a great idea. "Let me take you guys to Starbucks, my treat" we accepted the offer and made our way to heaven on earth, Starbucks.

"So do you already know what the secret price is?" I looked up at Patrice while she was taking a bite of her cake. "No I don't, but I don't care that much about the price" Nathalie chuckled while reading the magazine. "I think I do know what the price is" we looked up at her, confused. "Did you only read her article?" Patrice nodded and Nathalie immediately continued. "After the last story there is a bunch of crap about the writers and listen, 'the winner is going to be chosen by the most popular boyband on earth, One Direction" I furrowed my eyebrows. "I heard something about them" not much but I did. "The winner is going to have a meet and greet with the band and they are taking her for a week with them on tour so she can write a story about them" sounds fun, but its kind of unfair, I wasn't a fan, and what if I won, those other girls are probably fans. "I know what your thinking, and stop it now!" Nathalie almost kicked my leg before she continued. "You could end up as friends, that's amazing, isn't it?" I looked up at her and took a slip of my coffee. "Yea I think so, and it's not that I don't know anything about them" they looked confused after my words. "Ed wrote a song for the band, and I know that he is friends with them" they nodded as they kept on reading. I was a fan of Ed Sheeran but I know him either. I went to a couple of his gigs and my brother knows him so he introduced me to him and after that we hanged out sometimes. I took my phone out of my pocket and unlocked it to send him a text.

Me: Hey, time to hang out?

I locked my screen and looked up at the girls "they are cute" Patrice looked at the boys on the picture, Zayn , Louis, Niall, Liam and Harry. I felt how my phone started to vibrate.

Ed: sure, where do you want to meet?

Me: how about that 80's place?

Ed: great see you at 7

I looked up at the time, it's only 4 so we could go home to drop our stuff and I wanted to change. They closed the magazine and gave it to me "Asher wants to know if your in, what if we play a little joke on him?" That's an other thing I like about those girls, they like to joke around, be their selfs, they are fun, nothing like my classmates. "Sure, tell us girl"

I prepared myself a second before opening the door. "H-hello?" I was able to walk trough the door but as soon as I wanted to close it behind me Tyson was running towards me. "Farrah!" And soon after him Asher appeared. "Let us seee!" They had big smiles on their faces but I looked down to the floor. "I didn't got into-" I stopped myself the moment that Asher took the magazine out of my hand. "Let me see which ass took your place" he started to look for the article.

As soon as he found the page with my story, his face lighted up again. "You little liar" Tyson hugged me so tight that he started to spin me around. "Learned from the best" he only chuckled after that and he placed me on the floor again. I felt a little bit dizzy but nothing that a little bit water can't help. "I'm meeting with Ed in an hour so I'm going to change" I left the little excited boys alone in the hall and I went to my room

I changed in my favorite black jeans with ripped parts on the thigh, a black tank top and my green hoodie. I tied my hair up in a ponytail and I quickly grabbed my bag. It was 6.30 pm and I could get there in 20 minutes. I quickly changed into my vans and walked out of the house. It was a fresh day so I decided to take the bus.

Yes I have a car, but I like to take a bus or taxi, I'm weird so let me be.

"Farrah!" I saw my ginger haired friend sitting at a table. I smiled quickly before walking over to him. This place was really like one of those cafes from those 80's movies, boom box, red-white colored floor, red chairs etc. "hey Ed" we gave each other a quick hug before we sat down. "Are you hungry?" I nodded because I was hungry, I only had breakfast and cake at Starbucks, but that's like nothing. A girl in her mid-20's walked over to us to take our orders. I took a quick look at the menu and decided. "Welcome to 'back in the 80's' can I take your order." The girl was wearing a red 80's dress with polka dots and a white apron. "Yea, I would like the bacon sandwich and a chocolate shake" she nodded and wrote my order down on her notebook. "And you sir?" She looked up at Ed but she just smiled at him and was ready to take his order. "Same please" she nodded and started to walk away.

"So did you wanted to talk about something?" I nodded just with a little smile on my lips. I took the magazine out of my bag and gave it to him. "Yes, here" I told Ed everything that happened in my life, from the begin to the end so he knew what I was going trough. "I'm proud of you" he grinned while reading the page with my life story written all over it. "It amazing, you will inspire a lot of people" that made me happy to hear from him. "Thank you but that's not it, I wanted to ask you something" I took the magazine back and flipped over to the One Direction part and I quickly gave it back to him. "So your question is?" He chuckled while he was reading the page "that should be fun, the boys are hilarious" that relived me. "I knew that you know them so I wanted to ask you if I should accept it if I would win" he looked at me with a confused look in his eyes "yea why not?" I looked up at the girl who came to us with our sandwiches. "It would be unfair for their real fans, I'm not even a fan" he took a bite of his sandwich and I looked up at mine. "I didn't even know that the meet and greet the price was"

He looked into my eyes and I just looked down to avoid his gaze "you should, I'm sure you'll win and the guys are great, they won't disappoint you, and think about it Farrah, it could be a good experience" he was right, I should, but I should now wait till I actually win. "Thanks Ed" a relived smile came across my face, I've decided that I would go for it.

~

And that was chapter 3, I'm trying to upload everyday one chalet and I'm so sorry if I won't. So about the Ed part, I thought that it would be a little but if back up and I'm a fan so I couldn't forget him.

I hope you liked it, and like I sated before, it's not edited yet.

Vote, comment,

Love you x

SW