Chapter 69- A Switch-Up?

Leah's POV

I walk up to the door with Jennifer behind me, it's 7:57pm and we just got back from dinner with Gabriella and Zac. I turn the key and unlock the door. Just as I step inside... I hear a door slam and I'm immediately backed up to the wall by Jennifer.

"Baby..." Jennifer whispers and stares down at my lips. "Well hello." I say and drape my arms around her neck. "Love me please." Jennifer giggles, going from sexy to adorable just like that. I laugh to myself and put my hands on her waist, pulling her body into mine, "Someone's a little needy." I tease her. She shoots me a look, "I'm about to start my period soon so can we please...?" She pouts her lip out. "Mmhmm." I smirk and look at her perfect lips.

I kiss her several times and she kisses me back tenderly, running her hands through my slightly tangled hair. "You're so perfect." I whisper to her and press my forehead against hers. I feel her breath hit my lips and she kisses me one more time before walking off in the direction of our master bedroom.

As we walk, Jennifer leaves a trail of clothes, her shirt, her right shoe, a belt, then a left shoe... I follow behind her all the way to the bedroom and by the time we reach the bed, she's in her bra and panties. I smile at her and remove my shirt and jeans, leaving me in my bra and panties as well.

I crawl onto the bed and over to Jennifer who is laying with her arms propping herself up. I get beside her and place my hand on her waist as I start kissing her passionately. We start to make-out very slowly- which is totally the opposite of what I thought tonight would be. She backed me up against a wall but here we are now, slow make-outs that have so much meaning. Every move that both of us makes is so meaningful it is insane.

I stop kissing her and lock eyes with her, "Jennifer..." I whisper. "Hmm?" She mutters back to me and has her hands on both sides of my face, just holding me there. "I fxcking love you." I say to her. She smiles a little and pecks my lips. "I fxcking love you too." She whispers and stares at my lips. I kiss her again and I end up inbetween her legs. She has her legs propped up and she literally won't let me go down on her... She keeps kissing me and it's fxcking adorable and frustrating. I laugh a little and place my hand on her thigh, "you gonna let me go down or not?" I tease her. "I'm sorry, your lips taste so good." She giggles and finally allows me to move down. I place multiple soft kisses on her tanned stomach and slowly slide her panties off.

I kiss her inner thigh several times and then I begin pleasing her thoroughly. She doesn't moan loudly, she doesn't yell and grip the sheets. She just lays there, her breathing becomes so irregular and heavy as she tries not to moan. She climaxes for the first time and I then sit up and look at her, her eyes are killing me. She's not the super intense and somewhat intimidating Jennifer tonight. She's being very... I don't know - innocent. She's got this look to her and all she wants to do is kiss me and she can't seem to take this little smile off of her face. It's my favorite thing ever.

I slip my fingers into her and she starts breathing heavy again. "Slow." She tells me and I lean down over her body. I listen to what she tells me and I do it how she likes... I kiss her several times and then she orgasms again. After number two, she sits up and lays me on my back, moving inbetween my legs and allowing her tongue to run over my inner thigh. She slides my panties off and pleases me slowly. "Uhhh-" I sigh and she goes even slower. I close my eyes and moments later I release. Jennifer is more than willing to keep going but I sit up and grab her face.

I kiss her deeply and I casually position both of our bodies to a comfortable position. I move my body back and forth slowly and Jennifer's grip on my back tightens. "Oh-oh- shi-" she pauses. "I- ah." I continue shifting my body and we both climax together.

-

Jennifer and I lay there together in silence for about 45 minutes... I let my fingers draw little designs on her skin the entire time. She clears her throat and I glance up at her. "What is it baby?" "You are so perfect, Leah. Damn." She says randomly. "Me? Of all people-" "No. I'm not talking about just your physical appearance, sure you're beautiful and sexy and everything inbetween... But it's so much deeper than that. Everything about you is absolutely perfect and I've been sitting here thinking about what the hell I would do without you in my life. Leah, I fell in love with you. I fell in love with every little thing about you and it's so crazy to me. I never in a million years thought that some day I would be engaged to a woman... But here we are. I'm head over heels in love with you and I swear to god I fall deeper and deeper in love with you in every second that passes." She says to me.

I just listen to her talk, not knowing how to react because I've never been spoken to like that. Jennifer has told me she loved me so many times, she's done lots of things to make sure I know that... And I do. I know that she would do anything for me and I would do the same for her. But hearing her say this to me right now is hitting home. It's so clear to me why she was placed in my life.

Everything happens for a reason and this is easily the best thing that has ever happened to me. She makes me happy. She brings out the best in me. She's literally become my other half and I feel lost and alone without her by my side...

Both mine, and Jennifer's lives have changed dramatically since the first time we met each other. She was straight and dating a guy that really never deserved her... I was single and just trying to get a fix with a friend with benefits I guess... Neither of us were expecting it nor were we looking for it. There was a little switch-up I guess you could say and we fell in love, slowly but surely. It happened. Over time. It just did. By "it" I mean us... Us falling in love with each other. Day-by-day. It's been one hell of a process but it's the most rewarding and amazing feeling. The love I have for this woman is indescribable and to feel that same exact amount of love, if not more, coming back from her is the most amazing, warming, and comforting feeling I've ever experienced and I would not trade any of this for the world.

Falling for this woman is the smartest thing I have ever done and I can't wait to marry her and spend the rest of my life with her. Even though I know that our relationship won't be perfect, I can't wait to spend every second of my life loving her, hugging her, teasing her, pissing her off, fxcking her, kissing her, everything. I can't wait to make her happy for the rest of my life.

-

"I can't wait to marry you." She whispers to me and kisses me. I smile to myself, amazed that she just said that- she knows what I'm thinking at all times... "I can't wait either baby... I can't either." I whisper.

The End. :-)

A.N.

Helloooooo! I hope all of you have enjoyed this fic... thanks for reading voting and all that stuff... I will have another fic out soon - leahnnifer of course(which will more than likely have multiple/most chapters on private- so you'll have to follow me to see them.).... I am also working on a ryannifer fic as well so I should have that up too! I'll post on twitter once I have published them so you can follow me there if you don't already:
@ Gorgeous_jlo_

But anyways- thank you all for reading! Lub you guys! 💕
~ g