Chapter 46- Gabriella

(Jen's sister, Gabriella is pictured above.)

Leah's POV

Jen just hung up the phone and I'm still standing in front of her. "Who was that?" I ask her and rub my hands up and down her body. "My mom." She tells me and tosses her phone to the couch. "Mm, and who is Gabriella?" I ask, curious. "That's my half-sister." She says to me and smiles. "Sister? I thought it was just you and Rodrigo!" "No, I have a half-sister that lives in Brazil. We aren't that close." she laughs. "Is she younger?" "She's only 21... She's a model." She tells me and makes a face. "Puerto Rican and Brazilian? I bet she's gorgeous." I say and grin. "You wanna trade me in for a younger girl who also happens to be a model?" He teases. "Never." I tell her and kiss her cheek.

I try and continue what I was trying to accomplish before her phone rang so I let my tongue run across her jaw and then I kiss her neck. "Mm- you're so fxcking- sexy." I grit and squeeze her ass firmly. "Baby-- not tonight okay?" She says and makes me back off of her. I'm a little disappointed to hear this but I respect it... "You alright?" I ask her and take my hand from her ass. "Yeah, I'm just not really in the mood for it." She tells me. "Oh, alright then." I sigh and tuck my hair behind my ear. "I'm sorry. I promise I'll make it up to you tomorrow after dinner at my moms." She grins.

I make a face. "Dinner at your moms?" "Yeah, she wants me to come because my sister is here and... Please say you'll come with me." She begs me. "Yeah, yeah. I'll come." I say and peck her lips. "Good, now- I have to go help a friend out but I'll be back as soon as I can okay?" She says to me. "Alright." I smile and she leaves the condo again.

She's gone, I'm alone and still not satisfied so I take matters into my own hands and head upstairs. I go into the bathroom and remove my clothes and turn the bath on. Before I get in, I decide to tease Jennifer a little bit. I send her two pictures and wait for her response.

"Damn 😍."

I grin at her response and then put my phone down and get into the bath and use the jets to my own advantage....

-

Jennifer's POV

The next day

I'm in the kitchen making chicken salad for Leah and I for our lunch. I get them prepared and take one to Leah whom is sitting comfortably on the couch. "Thank you" she says and takes the bowl from my hand. "Anytime." I say and plop down beside her and shovel a bite into my mouth. "I have a question." I say with food still in my mouth. She laughs and shakes her head. "What?"

"So I read that when you get your nipple pierced, it makes it make your body more sensitive. Is that true?" I ask, not even being shy about it. She laughs and looks at me. "It makes your nipple hard almost all the time and yeah it's a little bit more sensitive than it was before." She says "I wanna get mine done!" I say excitedly. "No. You can't." She snaps. "What? Why not?" "It takes almost a year to fully heal and I can't go that long." She laughs. "Mmm- you would die if I got my cl¡t pierced, wouldn't you?" "Yes I would. Please don't." She laughs. I shake my head and take another bite of my lunch.

"For your sake- I won't do it." I tease her and make a face at her. "It's okay, you can play with mine all you want to." She winks at me. "Anytime I want to too?" I grin. "I'm okay with that." She says and shrugs her shoulders a little. "Then..." I say and put my empty salad bowl on the table and climb into her lap. "What the hell are you doing?" "You said anytime..." I bite my lip and pull her shirt off of her. She puts her bowl down beside mine and grins. I remove her bra and suck at her breast harshly. I leave multiple marks on her chest, trying to resist from making them dark because I know someone will see them. I then flick my tongue slowly over her nipple and she breathes deeply.

Just as I start to push my hand down her body to take things a step further- the phone rings.

"COME ON. ARE YOU FXCKING KIDDING?!" I yell- slightly frustrated that now that I'm actually in the mood we can't. She laughs and shakes her head. "This is useless." She says and puts her bra and shirt back on while I get up and answer the phone, not at all happy about being interrupted. "Hello?" I answer with nothing but pure frustration in my voice. "Hi, I was just checking in to see if you were still coming for dinner?"  "Yes mom." I groan. "Okay, I'll see you later." She hangs up the phone and I shake my head.

"Damn." I groan and lay down on my back. "Chill, it's okay. We can finish that later baby girl." She whispers and rubs my thigh through my jeans. "I'm frustrated and I just want you and ugh." I sigh. She giggles at me and positions herself on top of me... "I promise, I'll make sure you're relaxed later on and you an take all of your frustration out on me." She says and kisses my lips softly. I nod and kiss her back. "Can we take a nap?" She says and cuddles up to me, laying her head on my boobs. "Mmhmm." I mutter and put my arm around her back.

-

I wake up about an hour and a half later and tap Leah's shoulder. "Wake up." I whisper. She wakes up and looks at me. I smile and we both sit up and I check the time. "We should probably head towards my moms." I say. She nods and walks over to the mirror and fixes her hair. "I'm starving." She groans. "Me too. " I grab my keys and we go down and get into the car and head to my moms.

-

Leah's POV

We arrive at her moms after what feels like the longest car ride ever and Jen leads me in the house and to the kitchen. "Hi mom." She says and awkwardly hugs her mother. Her mother sees me and forces a fake smile. "Leah... Surprised to see you here." She says. I refrain from saying anything and just glance at Jen. "Where is Gabriella?" She asks. "She's out back on the phone with her father." She responds and motions towards the back door. Jennifer grabs my hand and pulls me outside with her. We walk over to where Gabriella is sitting in a hammock and she looks up and sees Jennifer and stands up and hugs her.

"Jen!" She squeals. "Hey stranger." Jennifer laughs and releases her grip from my hand completely. "You look good..." Gabriella tells Jennifer. "You do too... I saw some of your recent photoshoots! You look amazing!" "Thank you... That means a lot coming from you actually." Gabriella smiles at her. "This is Leah." Jennifer says and looks at me. "Hi." I smile at this beautiful, young girl that stands in front of me. "Nice to meet you. Are you two---?" She pauses and looks at Jen. "We're dating." Jennifer giggles and grabs my arm. "Ahh, I see. You two are cute together." Gabriella smiles. "Thank you." Jen smiles.

-

We sit outside and chat with Gabriella for 30 minutes or so, she's actually a really interesting girl. We go inside and sit down at the table for a terribly awkward dinner with her mother and I eat fast hoping it'll be over soon for Jennifer's sake.

"Thanks for dinner mom." Jen says. "You're welcome." Her mother replies. "I'm gonna go to the restroom." Jennifer says and taps my leg under the table. "Leah, come on I'll show you where it is?" She says, finding an excuse to make me come with her. I stand and we walk through the kitchen and down a dark hallway and Jennifer stops outside the bathroom door.

"You okay babe?" I whisper and rub her arm. "Yeah, I'm fine." I smile at her. She nods and kisses me softly. I take advantage of her in this moment and push her back to the ball and lace our fingers together and pin her arms above her head. "Mmm- baby..." She whispers and I kiss her deeply. I begin to kiss her neck and she bites her lower lip. "You're gonna get me in trouble mama." She whispers and fights to get one of her hands free. "Just- a little...." I whisper and suck at her neck harshly. "Mmhm- oooh." She moans very quietly and bites her lip.

About this time, I hear a little shriek. I back off and see her mom standing there staring at us. "Mom... Sorry." She says and fixes her hair and wipes my lipstick off of her neck. Her mother shakes her head and turns and walk the other way. Jen looks at me and shakes her head. "I told you!" She says and slaps my ass. "Mm, you tell me a lot of things." I grin. "You never listen." She says and folds her arms. I shrug my shoulders and bite my lip. "I liked that little ass slap by the way." I whisper and wink at her. "Of course you did- now move." She laughs and slaps my ass for the second time as she walks back to the kitchen.

I'm just ready to home. I want Jennifer, naked. Now.