Chapter 65- Drama

Leah's POV

We make it through our meal without any complications, Ryan sits at the opposite end of the table from Jennifer and I and no one says anything to make the situation awkward. But this isn't over yet. We still have 3 more hours of this to get through, maybe more depending on how long family stays.

After cleaning up, Jennifer and I go out to the front porch and sit down on the steps. "Told you they'd like you." I tease her and place my hand on her thigh. "They're nice..." She grins at me. "When they wanna be I guess..." I whisper and laugh a little. She leans in to kiss me and I kiss her back tenderly- "Leah, you've done it again." My cousin walks out and closes the door behind her as she stares down at Jennifer and  I. "What did I do?" I laugh. She points at Jennifer's hand. "I notice the little things." She says, referring to the ring. I smirk and run my fingertips over the ring. I laugh and shake my head, "Difference between last time and this time-- I got it right this time." I say. Jennifer giggles and stands up, "She got it right." She teases.

About this time, the door opens again and this time Ryan appears... "Hey Ry." My cousin smiles. "Hey.... Um, Jennifer. Could you come help me with something?" Ryan asks and gives me a look, knowing that I won't cause a huge scene in front of my cousin. I grip Jennifer's hand tightly and Jen shrugs, "Sure. Come on Leah." Jen smirks.

Ryan rolls his eyes and leads us to his car. "What the fxck do you want Ryan?" I grit at him. "I don't want anything from you, I want Jennifer." He smirks and bites his lip. "Funny because last time I checked you basically told me to fxck off." Jen smarts off and folds her arms. "Don't act lik-" he is cut off by my aunt. "Leah!!" I turn my head quickly to look at her, "Could you come give us a hand?" She calls out to me. "Gladly." I say and grab Jen's hand a pull her with me.

Jennifer's POV

I start to walk off with Leah but Ryan quickly grabs my wrist, I look back at him and then I let go of Leah's hand. "Leah, go. It's fine." I say. She gives me a look but can't say anything because her aunt is watching us. She slowly walks off even though I know she doesn't want to.

I lean my back against Ryan's car and fold my arms. "Why can't you just let it go?" I ask him. "As much as you pissed me the fxck off... You're still sexy as hell and I wanna fxck you." He says and steps closer to me, placing his hands on my waist. "You really-" I stop myself. Rather than just stopping it here- I may as well fxck with him. I bite my lip and place my hands on his chest, "you wanna fxck me?" I whisper. "Of course..." He says and stares down at my lips and my boobs. "Just one more time." He says, trying his hardest to convince me. I sigh and rub my hands on his chest as if I'm actually considering it.

He bites his lip and slides his hands underneath my shirt. But I quickly change my attitude. I push him off of me and give him a dirty look, "You're sick... fxcking animal." I grunt at him. He gets angry and steps closer to me, "you little bxtch." He hisses. "What are you gonna do? Nothing. I'm engaged to your sister now by the way so-" I say with a sarcastic smile and hold up my hand, showing him my ring. "Fxck you." He says, getting even angrier. "You wish you could." I say and turn my back to walk away. I'm really not expecting anything else but I fell his hands on my hips and he thrusts himself against me. "STOP!" I say and fight him. "I could have you if I wanted to and Leah wouldn't think twice about leaving your sorry ass. You fxcked me before so why not now? You think she'd believe you?" He laughs. "Ryan get the fxck off of me." I say and manage to break from his grip.

"You're a worthless piece of sh*t." I say to him. Apparently, this does it for him. I feel a sting across my face. He just slapped me. Ryan just slapped me. I hold my face and look at him, not believing that just happened. "You just-" I stutter. I feel tears starting to form but I slap him as hard as I can before running off. I hear him screaming my name, begging me to stop but I run inside and look for Leah.

I make eye contact with her and she drops everything she's doing and runs to me. "What the fxck happened?" She asks, concerned. "He slapped me." I say to her and grab her hand, pulling her down the hall and up to our room- away from everyone. I close the door and Leah looks at me, "wait what?" She asks, not hearing me the first time. "Ryan slapped me." I say again. She immediately gets a look in her eyes that scares the hell out of me. "Look at me." She grunts and grabs my face. "I'm fine." I say to her, not letting myself cry. I'm not hurt, I'm not bleeding. It's just the fact that he is a man and he laid his hands on me.... That's not okay.

Leah let's go of my face and I can tell just how pissed off she really is. She grabs the door and pulls it open and let's it slam against the wall. She stomps down the stairs, cussing Ryan the entire way down. "Leah!" I call her name- not wanting this to get too out of hand in from of her family. "Leah stop!" I yell and chase her. "Fxcking coward." She groans and flings open the garage door and walks out to find Ryan. I trail behind her, I start to pull the door closed but her mother appears. "What's going on?" "Just stay inside please." I say and close the door in her face.

By the time I turn around Leah has reached Ryan and she's screaming at him and I watch her reach back to hit him but he catches her hand and basically bear hugs her to keep himself from being harmed. I run over and grab Leah and pull her back even though she's fighting me as hard as she can. "What the fxck? You think you can just hit girls? Are you fxcking stupid?! Ryan you are one sick fxck you know that? You really are." Leah hisses at him. "Whatever. She's fine." Ryan says like it's nothing. "I'm fine? I'm fine. Right. I could easily call the cops and have you arrested for hitting me." I say to him. "But you won't." He says cockily. "Go to hell." I hiss at him. "Fxcking whxre." He retorts. I let go of Leah and she bolts out of my arms with her fists balled up and punches Ryan in the nose. Ryan immediately turns around and groans, "Ah-shit!" He faces us again and now his nose is bleeding and blood covers his hands. "Leave. Now." Leah demands. "Fxck both of you." He yells before climbing into his car and slamming the door as hard as he possible can. He backs out of the driveway and spins tires as he pulls off.

Leah turns to me and examines my face. "Are you okay?" She asks, extremely concerned. "I'm fine, Leah. It was just an open hand slap- believe me I've had worse." I say and laugh a little to make light of the situation. "Jennifer-" I grab her face and look at her, "Leah." I say and pause. "I promise, I'm fine." I whisper and kiss her softly. She nods her head slowly and shakes her head, "I can't believe he-" "I know. But it's done. Okay?" "Okay...." She sighs and kisses my cheek. We walk back inside the house and feel all eyes on us.

Leah and I both fake a smile and walk past everyone and get back upstairs to our bedroom. Leah closes the door and locks it, not wanting to be bothered by anyone. She kicks her shoes off and lays down on her stomach on the bed. I remove my shoes as well and then I take off my shirt too and replace it with a hoodie. "Let me see your hand." I whisper and sit down in front of her. She lays her hand in mine and her knuckles are bruised. I softly run my fingertips over the bruises and she flinches- "fxck." She whispers. "You want some ice or something?" I ask her. "I'll be fine." She tells me with a smile.

I nod my head and she makes me lay on my back and she then lays her head on my boobs and tangles her legs up with mine. "I love you." She tells me. "I know you do. I love you too." I giggle and let my hands play with her hair.

I'm just ready for tonight... Something to take our minds off of this and make at least one of our California trips not too suck-ish. I just really need tonight to work out.