Chapter 56- Jealous

Two Weeks Later

Jennifer's POV

I'm currently at the new house moving furniture around and organizing stuff how I like it. Leah and I are anxious to get out of my condo and get into this house... We're honestly so ready for something new. Like- we want to take it to the next step without getting engaged... If that makes sense.

I'm here by myself, my phone plugged in to the charger and blasting extremely vulgar and explicit music through the overly expensive sound system in this house. It blows my mind looking around at all of the luxury things my father added to this house. Like this house itself was very luxurious but he put icing on the cake with these little things like the sound system, lighting, all of it.

My music plays and a song- one of my favorites- comes on and of course I start dancing... Thinking that I'm alone, I get into it and move my hips a pretty decent amount and you know-- just having fun with it.

Well, my heart drops to my feet when I hear clapping and a familiar voice. "Bravo, bravo... Can you do that again... On my face?" Leah says and bites her lip. I bust out laughing and turn 50 different shades of red. "I didn't know you were here." I say and turn the music down. She smirks and I walk over to her and put my arms over her shoulders and hug her. "That was sexy." She whispers in my ear. "Enough Leah. I don't wanna talk about it." I snap and giggle.

She pushes her hands from my waist to my ass and bites her lip again. "I wanna talk about it." She whispers, teasing me. "I'm mad at you for coming in here like that. You have to warn me." I pout. "I don't know why you are so shy about dancing in front of me. You've given me one lap dance and have danced on me in a club ONCE." She says and gives me a look. "Because I just don't like it." I lie. "Bullshit." She grits. "It's just- I don't know. I'm weird." I laugh and kiss her lips softly. "You are weird." She teases and lets me go. I walk back over and turn the music up a little and change the station to one that's less stripper-like.

"I would pay good money to see you strip." Leah randomly says. I raise my eyebrows at her and shake my head. "I'm sure you would." I laugh. "Please. I'm begging you." She pouts. "What?! You seriously want me to strip for you?!" "I would seriously be in heaven if you stripped for me." She says and grins at me. "Yeah, right. We'll see about that." I say, having no future plans on doing so for her.

I go back to organizing and Leah helps me do so. "You ready to move in here?" She asks me. I nod my head and smile at her. "I'm ready to be all alone with you again.... Don't get my wrong- having Gabriella there is great but... Mm- I miss being able to just fxck you wherever I want." I tease her and bite my lip. She makes a face and shakes her head. "Don't do that to me." She whispers. I grin and go back to what I was doing before.

-

After a few hours at our new home, we go back to my condo and see my sister standing in the kitchen dressed and ready to go. "Where are you going?" I ask her. "Mom. She wants to have dinner and she wants to talk to me about something... I'm nervous." She says. "Why?" Because... I know she's gonna ask why I chose to stay here and not go home. I don't want to tell her Jennifer." She says, stressing herself out by talking about it. I rub her arm and make a face, "relax, you'll be fine." I say.

"Leah, you wanna go out to eat? Since she's going?" I suggest to her. Leah nods and turns back around to the door. I smile and the three of us walk down the hall and to the elevator together. Once we get to the lobby, I see my mom parked out front waiting for Gabriella. I tell Gabriella to stay inside for a minute while I go talk to her. She rolls down the window and I lean inside, "hey... go easy on her. Don't bombard her with questions please... She's been stressed and- just be gentle." I say to my mom. "... Okay." She responds.

I motion for Leah and my sister to come outside. Leah comes over to me and grabs my hand and pulls me close to her, it's cold outside so we're both shivering. "Where are you going to eat?" I ask my mom as Gabriella climbs into the car. "Not sure yet. You two coming with us?" "No, we're gonna go somewhere else." I say. My mom nods and pulls off.

"It's fxcking freezing." I say and you're able to see my breath in the air. Leah laughs and we walk to the parking garage and get into my Mercedes and I drive to a Japanese/Sushi restaurant. I park the car and we get out and walk inside. "Table for two please." I say and smile at the hostess. She leads us to a table in the back and sits us there. I open my menu and browse through it while Leah does the same. "You getting sushi?" She asks me. I nod my head yes and she flags down a waiter to place our sushi order. He leave and returns a few minutes later with drinks and sushi. I smile and order my entrée and then Leah.

"Question." She says. "Shoot." "If you wouldn't have met me, and we weren't together... Do you think you would be with Bradley?" She asks me. "Mmm- honestly? Yeah." I say to her and put a bite of sushi into my mouth. "You do?" "Yeah... I mean sure we would have stopped talking for a minute but I would have went back to him and tried to force myself to have a relationship with him."  She looks at me really weird, "why do you force yourself to have a relationship with someone?" She asks me. "I just... I don't like being alone. I want someone with me all the time and I want to just be in love and ...." My voice trails off. "Babe, forcing yourself to like someone isn't the right way to handle that." She giggles and shakes her head. "But it'a better than being alone." I tell her.

A few minutes pass and we're eating our dinner and talking about going out to Malibu with Rodrigo to see his new house... I'm in mid-sentence and I'm rudely interrupted. "Leah!" Someone says and walks over to Leah and rubs their hands on her shoulders. Leah just stares at me and I look at at the face of the girl. It's Shay.....

"How are you... I had fun in California." She winks at Leah and bites her lip. I know she's doing this to piss me off. It's working. "Get the fxck out of here. Now." Leah hisses without even turning to look at her. "Oh- hi Jennifer." Shay grins acting like she just now noticed me. I don't say a word, I just continue eating my dinner. "Leah, why don't you come outside with me. I wanna talk to you- in private." She whispers and leans down closer to Leah. "I'm not going to say it again, Shay. Get out." Leah says and stands to her feet.

Shay grins and bites her lip, she makes eye contact with me and then looks back at Leah. THEN- this bxtch gets the nerve up and she kisses Leah! Leah pushes her back a few steps and stands there in disbelief. This sets me off.

I stand to my feet and walk over to Shay and I'm standing nose to nose with her, literally. People in the restaurant are staring and I couldn't care less. "Touch her again- and I'll kick your ass." I hiss at Shay. She looks at me and grins. "Sure baby... We'll see about that." She whispers. "Try me, bxtch." I grit- fully prepared to kick this girls ass in the middle of a restaurant. "I'll see you later, Leah." She says with her eyes locked on mine. She backs away from me and leaves the restaurant after causing a huge scene. I shake my head and look at Leah. "I'll be in the car." I say and grab my purse as I walk out the door.

I go to my car and get inside, waiting for Leah to come out. When she does and gets inside and closes the door. She leans over and hugs me. "I'm sorry." She whispers and kisses my head. "Why is she so determined to break us apart?" I ask. "I don't know baby... But I promise you it won't happen. I'm not leaving you." Leah says and kisses my lips very softly. I nod my head slowly and try to just drop it. I don't want to talk about it any further.

It is frustrating... I would be so happy if Shay would just disappear from both mine and Leah's lives. I trust Leah and all... It has nothing to do with that. It has everything to do with me being jealous of her though.