Chapter 67- Drunk.

Jennifer's POV

The three of us- Leah, Courtney, and myself- stumble up the stairs and into a bedroom and Leah kicks the door closed.

Leah then pulls her dress off and throws it in the floor and aggressively goes at Courtney and starts kissing her. Leah is beyond drunk... I'm drunk too but Leah is way past me. "Come here baby." Leah says and pulls me over to her and starts kissing my stomach since I'm already in my bra and panties. Courtney starts kissing me and I kiss back, not even caring. Before I know it, the three of us are all completely naked and Courtney's head is inbetween my legs and Leah is kissing my neck. That's the last thing I know before I black out.

-

I wake up to sun shining through the half-open curtains in the room. My head is pounding and it has to be 12:00pm by now.... It takes me a second to figure out where I am and what the hell happened last night. I sit up and it hits me like a truck. I see Leah and Courtney both laying on the bed beside me. We're all completely naked and it smells like alcohol. "Shit." I mutter and my voice is hoarse. I try and run my hand through my hair but it's so tangled that it won't go through. I look down and my chest is sticky and I have hickies all over my chest and on my thighs as well. I quietly slip out of the bed and I quickly remember why I never get shit-faced drunk. Everything hurts.

I look around for my clothes and then have a flashback to last night.... Body shots. Great... So my dress is downstairs somewhere. I whisper Leah's name several times and she still doesn't wake up. I walk over and I rub her back, "hey." I whisper. She slowly sits up and looks at me, "oh fxck." She groans as soon as she looks at me. "Yeah- that's what I thought too." I say to her. She sighs and sits up, "I feel disgusting." She complains. I shake my head and about this time, Courtney wakes up as well. She looks over at Leah and shakes her head. "Did we all really fxck last night or was that just some crazy dream?" Courtney asks and buries herself in blankets. "It wasn't a dream." Leah says and presses the comforter to her chest as I put on my bra that was sitting in the floor.

Leah looks at me and points to her bra and panties. I toss them to her and she puts them on, "nice hickies. Who did that?" Leah asks me. "I'm pretty sure the ones on my neck and chest are from you and these..." I say and point to my inner thigh, "...are from you, Courtney." I say. Courtney laughs and shakes her head. "I smell like fxcking lime, sex, and tequila." I groan. "That's hot." Courtney teases me.

"Go take a shower. Hurry up." Leah says and points to the bathroom. I nod my head and I do what she asks me to. I'm in the shower and I hear the door open and it's Courtney, I don't know if I should feel weird about this or...? She leans over the sink and washes her face and puts her hair in a bun and then leaves... I get out of the shower feeling a little better than before but I still have a massive headache. I walk out of the bathroom with a towel around my body and see a bag on the bed. I look inside and it's Leah & I's clothes. I guess Leah thought this through... I put on some black sweatpants and a white v-neck t-shirt and leave my wet hair on my shoulders. I wander downstairs and it smells like a college frat house after a night of partying. I see Leah, Courtney, Ashlyn, Ali, and two other girls cleaning the kitchen. "Morning." Ashlyn says to me. I force a smile and Leah walks over to me, "come with me- please." She says. I follow her back up the stairs and she closes the door behind us.

"Listen, I don't want you to feel like last night meant anything to me or--" I stop her. "I know baby." I say. "I was drunk, all three of us were. I mean it's not a big deal but I don't want you to feel like-" "Leah, I get it." I say to her. "Good... I'm gonna get a shower. Your toothbrush is in the bag." She tells me.

Leah gets her shower and brushes her teeth and gets dressed and then we both head back downstairs. "Jennifer holy shit." Ashlyn laughs and pulls the collar of my shirt. "I know." I laugh and grab a bottle of water from the fridge. "Damn Leah." She teases. I shake my head and look at Leah. "Come on." I say. Leah nods her head and hands Ashlyn $50.... "Don't clean this up. Pay someone." Leah says and looks around at empty bottles and trash. "I was planning on it." Ashlyn says back to her and puts the money into her pocket.

I quickly go down to the basement to find my dress and then I go back up and tell everyone goodbye before Leah and I leave. We get in her moms car and go to Starbucks before heading home. "I'm glad you made it through last night." Leah says. "Why is that?" "Because... You just fit in so well with everyone and I was worried that it would be too much for you." Leah laughs. "I'm never getting that drunk... ever again." I say and give her a look. She laughs and reaches for my hand, "I love you." She tells me. "I love you too... crazy bxtch." I giggle. "I know I'm crazy... I've been this way since high school." She grins. "Mmhmm, I'm sure you have. Now please get us home. I wanna get on a plane and fly back to New York and cuddle with you in our own bed." I pout. "Sounds like a plan." Leah grins at me and pulls into the driveway.

This has been a fun trip and definitely one that won't be forgotten. It ended on a good note so that's all that matters... I'm looking forward to next year I guess... A good little party once a year won't kill anyone.... I'm just glad I'm in this with Leah.