In the airplane, I sit down next to Ethan and Niall and instantly get ahead ache. I massage my temple and close my eyes as I wait for the airplane to take off. What is that bad feeling supposed to mean?, I ask myself the whole time during the flight. Even when I fall asleep, resting my head on Niall's shoulder, I still have the question in my head.

One hour and 20 minutes later we arrive in Dublin. Only slowly I follow the boys out and to the suitcase picking up area and only slowly I follow them around until we find our mother. She smiles and waves at us as we walk to her.

"Are you okay, honey?" She asks me instantly and I just nod. I'm tired from the flight and my head hurts since we left London.

"Headache." I simple answer and give her a hug. Other than the last time we saw her, she's now wearing jeans and a sweater under her jacket. Mum goes over to Ethan, scans his appearance and kisses his cheek before she hugs Niall. It warms my heart seeing them hug, because last time, she claimed to not like him. Good thing that that changed. At least now, I don't have to worry about that.

"Niall where are you sleeping the next few days?" Mum wants to know as we follow her out of the airport. "Olive told me that you're spending few days here before I drive over to Mullingar."

"In a hotel, I think, or at my mate's place." He answers smiling. The next thing mum says was not expected from each of us. My jaw drops to the ground when her offer leaves her mouth.

"You can stay at our house."

"Wait what?" Ethan and I ask again and she repeats her offer. Niall now feels clearly uncomfortable and reaches out for my hand. He doesn't know what to answer and I don't know what to think about her offer. Of course it would be nice to have Niall around the house, but it would also be incredible awkward.

"And Niall?" Mum breaks the silent in the car.

"Yea-yea, why not. Thank you." Niall smiles and then turns his head to look at me. All I can do is shrug. I don't know if this is going to be good or bad, but there's no taking back now.

Minutes later we arrive at our house, after stopping by at Nando's to get lunch. Niall caries our suitcases in while I take the food inside. Ethan follows, holding his laughter in since we left the airport.

"Just put the suitcases down in the hallway, I have a much more exciting thing to show you... or better say, introduce you to." Mum smirks as she leads us inside. Niall and Ethan let the suitcases in the hallway and we follow mum to the kitchen.

My eyes nearly plop out when I see my english professor, Mr. McAllister sitting at our breakfast table. Niall takes the bags filled with delicious food off me before I can let them drop to the floor. He puts it down on the kitchen island before he puts his arm around my waist. My knees are week as I stare at my english professor. Ethan slowly comes behind me and his face looks as shocked at mine.

"Isn't that your... english professor?" He asks and I nod. My mouth is open and forms an O as I watch him kiss my mum on the cheek.

"Ethan, Olivia, this is Robert." Mum smiles proud but her smile fades away once she sees the shocked face of me and Ethan. Niall rubs up and down my side and moves closer to me.

"Is-is he... your boyfriend?" I ask as I stare at them. My breath gets heavy and my heart skips a beat when mum nods. I feel like I'm going to faint any second now, but Niall's arm around my waist holds me up. I raise my hand, move my hand around and try to find words.

"I think she needs fresh air." Niall blushes and leads me out of the kitchen. I look back at Mr. McAllister and my mum who have pale faces. Ethan follows us out and only when I sit down on our old swing set, I breathe in again. I literally inhale the fresh air and try to get my thoughts straight. Mr. McAllister and my mother. My mother and Mr. McAllister. How? Why? What? Why? How?