Chapter 1

Location : Los Angeles , California

Time : 9:30 p.m

Date : August 25th , 2013 [ Friday ]

✔ Roc's P.O.V ✔

" Thanks for the quickie ", my side chick Maya said.

" No problem , but I got to go... Raquel is probably worried right about now ", I zipped up my pants.

" Tell Wifey I said hi "

" Ha , funny. I'll see you tomorrow ", i grabbed my things and was about to head out.

" No good night kiss ? ", she said laying across the bed.

I walked over to her and gave her a quick kiss. I then walked downstairs , and out of the house. I know you guys are probably confused about what's going on right now... but , you will understand right about... now. Amaya and I aren't together what so ever... we just mess around for fun. I know I'm married but... My wife doesn't like to give it to me when I want it.

What else am I to do ? I don't mean to cheat and hurt her but... I'm a man and we want and crave sex. Btw... I'm Chresanto August. I live in Los Angeles , and I'm 22 years old. I got married at 20 and I think that's where I went wrong. I mean... don't get me wrong , I love my wife but , she's just... boring now. I pulled into my driveway and got out of the car.

I opened the door to see a quiet Raquel watching love and hip hop. Her head turned my way as soon as I opened the door. I sent her a smile and she smiled back. I love her smile oh so much.

" Hey babe , come here ", she said patting the seat next to her.

" How was your day ", I said sitting next to her.

" It was good , yours ? ".

" Amazing ".

I smiled huge as I thought back to the day I'd had with Maya. When I'm with Maya... I can somehow forget about the problems that I'm having with Raqi.She takes my stress away when we're together. She treats me like the man I am , and definitely makes me feel like a man in the bed ;)

" Oh , was work fine ? ", she said looking at me.

" Yeah of course. How about you ? ", I wrapped my arms around her waist as I got closer to her.

She pushed my arms away and began talking....

" Well... I got a promotion at my job today , and this girl that doesn't like me tried her best to make our boss change his mind ! So basically he has to see who does the best perfomances this week to see... blah blah blah ", she babbled on.

I had zoned out by now. This is what I hate about my wife. She expects me to listen to the boring drama that went on at her job , but... she won't ever listen when I bring up the subject of sex. It actually gets pretty annoying because she does this every day.

" Baby , did you hear me ? ", she asked.

" Y-Yeah , something about work ", I was still zoned.

" You weren't even listening ! ", She rolled her eyes.

" I'm sorry baby. I've just had a stressful day today , maybe you can help me ", I whispered in a seductive tone. 

" Not now Chresanto, My day has been pretty stressful as well... I'm going to bed ", she stood up and walked out of the room.

This is why I do what I do... she never seems to ' be in the mood ' , and that's what pisses me the f/ck off about her. I ain't even tripping though... that's her loss not mines. Do i feel guilty about cheating ? Sometimes , because I do love her. I just don't know how much more of this I can take.