introduction // one

Start from the beginning

"Next one, for.. Brendon! You're being summoned by a boy in Tennessee."

Brendon groaned and said, "It better not be another fucker asking me to make sure I help him win some championship game for his bullshit football team or something like that."

"Mhm, well that's exactly what it is." Kellin retorted. Brendon stood up and grabbed the folder from him, he disappeared instead of using the goddamn door.

"Jack! For you I have a good one, some dumbass opened a cursed coffin and it's your job to make sure their life is hell. Now, you know I usually let you and Alex pair up, but this seems like a good learning opportunity for Mitch here."

"Does he know how to do.. stuff ?" Jack asked getting up and walking over to them.

"He knows the basics, flying, moving objects, and disappearing. You'll have to teach him how to change meat suits in order to not be recognized, apparently he's a big deal down there. Take care of him you oaf." Kellin said handing him the folder and patting Mitch on the back, he looked sad, sad being an understatement.

"Lastly, Andy, someone moved into a cursed apartment, the spirit doesn't want any company so it's your job to drive them out." Kellin said handing me a folder.

I groaned, pretty unwilling to do the job, my strong suit was making 'accidents' happen. Always summoned by someone who was either really pist off or really sad, if they were willing to give up half their soul it was a deal. Half because what the hell am I going to do with their souls? And people need some morality.

I took the folder and walked out, skimming through the information.

Occupant: Victor Vincent Fuentes

Ethnicity: Mexican American

Age: 22

Location: San Diego, CA

Offense: Moved into a cursed apartment.

Job: Get him out. Knock some shit over, paint the walls with blood, I don't know, just don't be fucking seen! - K

'K' for 'Kellin', cute. Well, I guess I was going to sunny San Diego.

- Vic's POV -

Jaime and I stood outside my new apartment door.

"Well, it's now or never." I said as I unlocked the door and stepped inside.

"Apartment 666? Isn't that a lil you know.. sketchy?" Jaime said as he walked inside and put a box down.

"You worry too much, nothing's gonna happen." I said trying my best at a happy smile. But I felt uneasy, the room was too cold for the middle of summer and no air conditioning, the corners of the house looked damp and gave me a bad feeling.

"Well, when you get possessed or some shit I'm not coming to your funeral." Jaime said with a strained laugh. "Well, I gotta get going, I'll see you later."

"Stay for a drink?" I asked afraid to be left alone.

"No, that's alright, I gotta meet up with Tony." he said and left.

Great. I was left here alone. Don't know why I was whining, it was my apartment and I was living alone, it's what I wanted. No way was I living on campus, especially now with the band. I sighed and headed to my room.

The apartment wasn't relatively big, a conjoined dining room, kitchen, and living room, the only room in here being my room, and a full bathroom. For the price I guess I really shouldn't complain. I threw myself onto my bed and decided to take a nap, unpacking could wait. I turned on some soft music and tried to get some sleep.