introduction // one

hello, me again.

basically this story is demon!andyxvic.

I don't own Andy or Vic or any other famous person I happen to mention in the story but the plotline is basically my own lil creation .

cred goes to my best friend alexus aka @arcticparadise1 who published a Vandy fic also called apartment 666 but after deciding to not finish it I decided I would with their support and permission obviously . my version will be somewhat similar to theirs since i did get the inspiration from them, but some characters and scenarios will be totally different.

The POV's will be switched around in this order, Andy, Vic, Andy, etc., in every chapter.

also, I'd appreciate it if you guys could comment what you think about this just so far, it'd help a lot, thanks!

now on with the story !

❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁

- Andy's POV -

I sulked into the dimly lit room where our meeting was being held. Honestly these were useless, we never did shit other than get bullshit pep talks from our administrator, Kellin, and occasionally get assignments to go into the world and mess with people's lives.

I sat down on an empty couch space and looked around the room. Most everyone seemed to be here, Jack and Alex all over each other in the corner, Ryan and Brendon spooning on the couch infront of me, Bob doing his usual loner thing, Ronnie still not in yet.

Most demons were gay, we really didn't have an option. You know, so cliche, being gay was a huge sin. And plus, all the demons who decide to be girls are stubborn. You'll have to go to heaven and back for them, which when I thought about it, wasn't worth it, they were all bitchy most of the time anyways.

"Hey baby," Ronnie said appearing out of nowhere and on my lap.

"Get the fuck off me asshole," I growled. He was such a tool, never knew when to quit, just because I got a little bored during the week he thinks I like him.

"That's not," he started and kissed me neck, "what you were saying last night."

"Fuck off Ronald." I said shoving him off me. I grew impatient, Kellin being late, I was surrounded by idiots, and I had places to be.

Who was I kidding though? I didn't have anywhere to be, if I wasn't doing an assignment I was moping around New York streets and getting wasted. I was taken away from my thoughts as the doors flew open, Kellin was here.

"Hello you motherfucking cum stains!" he yelled as he walked into the lounge, the lights getting brighter but then going back to being dim. He was followed by another guy, tattoos on his arms and neck, his hair a messy flop.

He was greeted mainly with groans. Pretty much everyone groaned. The couples pulled away from each other and Bob turned his attention to the door.

"Well thanks for the warm welcome. Alright, first on the agenda, we have a new guy! Guys, this is Mitch. He's been dead for a couple years now, but his case was a tough one, God or whatever the fuck hasn't decided to let him enter heaven yet, but he probably won't be with us long."

He peered at us from under his hair, shy. We all waved at him, getting told your dead and in hell isn't really starting off on the right foot.

"Is that all this stupid meeting was about?" Bob asked angrily.

"No. We have assignments!" Kellin exclaimed. "First one for Ronnie my man, some girls decided to play with a ouija board and disrupted a sleeping spirit, you have to fuck up their lives somehow, don't care how just don't be seen." Ronnie stood up grabed the folder from Kellin and walked away.