Decisions( sort of)

This chapter is dedicated to chryxanthermum

Annabeth's Pov:

"I die "

How can Percy say that!

"Perseus Jackson !Don't you dare say that!We will find the cure!" I yelled/screamed at Percy.It brakes my heart just seeing Percy so hopeless.
I have never seen Percy act like this. Not in battle.Not at the last moment when we think we are about to get killed.For 10 year since we met.

Never.

Is it the poison that is affecting Percy physically and mentally? No matter what we have to get the cure as soon as possible, before it too late.
" Annabeth, you have to be quick. Percy will suffer much more pain as the time goes by. Also Percy will be staying in the infirmary, he does not have the health to move about." Chiron informed.
I nodded.I will need as much research I can have about the poison and where Gaia could have hidden the cure.
------------------------------------------
Percy's Pov :

I continue staring at the door after Annabeth ran out of the infirmary to
prepare for a quest.A dangerous quest just because I got poisoned by Gaia.
I am very shocked that Annabeth yell at me, in my full name.
Also, I feel embarrassed. How can I give up so easily!?

Why did I not think about what I said would be hurting Annabeth ?

I swear it on the river of Styx I will wait for Annabeth to come back no matter how painful it will be . I have hurt Annabeth once for getting into Coma and I had promised Annabeth that I will be ok . Annabeth will survive the quest and she have to or else I would never forgive myself

-------------------------------

That is my chapter. Sorry about it be short.But hope you will enjoy it!!!