Time flow...

Third Person's Pov:

Percy has been in a coma for more than a half a year. For the past 6 months, Annabeth has been waiting for Percy to wake up for his beauty rest that has taken longer then expected.
Annabeth strongly believes that Percy will wake up sooner or later. Percy would never abandon her to face the problems in life all by herself , right?

So, she has been waiting for the moment when Percy wakes up. She has been spending more tha half of the time in Percy's bunk. Annabeth was persistent that Percy will wake up and she must the first person to see Percy's beautiful eyes .She wants to  be the first person Percy sees when he wake up.

Percy had been moved back to his own bunk in cabin 3 about three weeks ago as there are shortage of beds in the infirmary for the injured.Moving Percy back would allow one more spare bed for the injured who need medical attention.

Everyone thinks that  a demigod whose pierced by a blade made form celestial bronze holds more possibility of living than Percy waking up. They think that offering Percy a bed in the infirmary is the a waste of space. However, nobody dare say it in fornt of Annabeth as nobody would dare to imagine what will happen to them when Annabeth caught them saying such nasty remarks of Percy. Annabeth is a daughter of Athena. And maybe the smartest among her siblings. She can be very creative when she wants to be.

Friends tried to convince Annabeth to give up on Percy. He is gone and was not coming back. Pople had told Annabeth to move on. She still have a bright future ahead of her. Percy wouldn't want Annabeth is wait for him or mourn for him. He would have wanted Annabeth to for get about him and move on in life.

Some people think that Poseidon missed Percy. The thing is....

Nobody knows. Not even the other Olympians.

Some belief that Poseidon did miss Percy. Maybe he is mourning for the lost of his favorite son.Ever since Percy went into a coma, there had been a lot of phenomenons happening at see like hurricanes and earthquakes.Boats and ships has been going missing. Even mortals seems to realize this scientifically illogical phenomenon. Mortal scientists had been trying to find out the cause behind these mysteries but of course to no avail . 

However, others disagreed that Poseidon missedPercy has been in a coma for more than a half a year. For the past 6 months, Annabeth has been waiting for Percy to wake up for his beauty rest that has taken longer than expected.

Annabeth strongly believes that Percy will wake up sooner or later. Percy would never abandon her to face the problems in life all by herself , right?

So, she has been waiting for the moment when Percy wakes up. She has been spending more than half of the time in Percy's bunk. Annabeth was persistent that Percy will wake up and she must the first person to see Percy's beautiful eyes .She wants to be the first person Percy sees when he wakes up.

Percy had been moved back to his own bunk in cabin 3 about three weeks ago as there is a shortage of beds in the infirmary for the injured.Moving Percy back would allow one more spare bed for the injured who need medical attention.

Everyone thinks that a demigod whose pierced by a blade made from celestial bronze holds more possibility of living than Percy waking up. They think that offering Percy a bed in the infirmary is a waste of space. However, nobody dare says it in front of Annabeth as nobody would dare to imagine what will happen to them when Annabeth caught them saying such nasty remarks of Percy. Annabeth is a daughter of Athena. And maybe the smartest among her siblings. She can be very creative when she wants to be.

Friends tried to convince Annabeth to give up on Percy. He is gone and was not coming back. Pople had told Annabeth to move on. She still has a bright future ahead of her. Percy wouldn't want Annabeth is waiting for him or mourn for him. He would have wanted Annabeth to forget about him and move on in life.

Some people think that Poseidon missed Percy. The thing is....

Nobody knows. Not even the other Olympians.

Some believe that Poseidon did miss Percy. Maybe he is mourning the loss of his favorite son.Ever since Percy went into a coma , there had been a lot of phenomenon happening at seas like hurricanes and earthquakes.Boats and ships have been going missing. Even mortals seem to realize this scientifically illogical phenomenon. Mortal scientists had been trying to find out the cause behind these mysteries but of course to no avail .

However, others disagreed that Poseidon missed Percy as he never goes and visits Percy after he received news about Percy's misfortune.

Its is presume to be that Poseidon had received the news as no being had seen Poseidon after the news broke out.He didn't visit Olympus either and it is thought to be that nobody dared to visit Poseidon. I mean, dead man
tells no tales. Aren't I right?

-------------------*---*------------------
I will update tmr