(16) Stay Omega Stay

Start from the beginning

"Dear Moon Goddess, I can't believe my sister got paired up with you." Clayton groaned resting his body against the burning fireplace.

"Don't be stupid and burn yourself." Rylan teased nudging his foot into Clayton's hip roughly.

London snarled at him, her possessiveness as clear as day. "Don't be stupid and hurt him."

"And the true witch is back." Rylan grumbled. "I thought it was too good to be true when you started acting nice. I liked you better before he woke up."

"Children." My mother scolded, raising an eyebrow at each of us. All of us bowed our heads in submission, the mother wolf strongly showing her dominance over us.

Family members slowly started trickling in. Lucian stood up to give his sister and parents a hug when they approached a sigh of relief escaping him. Since they returned back to his pack for warriors, being an Alpha made him antsy. I knew he wanted to return, but I couldn't leave my family. Not only that, but this war was directed mainly at this pack and there was no way I was leaving it.

Paige, Adam, and Shaw came next, a look of exhaustion written on their features. It wasn't easy trying to negotiate alliances, especially for the to join a war so suddenly. Pack wars occurred often, but it was never something related to witches. Paige seemed good with words which is why it was a good idea to send her to the highest ranked packs in the country, along with Adam of course. Whoever they got to join us was all we would have until we hunted down Ayana. Shaw most likely took on the younger Alpha's who were more than willing to show off the strength of their pack. When Shaw walked in, he sent a wink in Jackie's direction who blushed incredibly.

Fia and Sal came in carrying heavy looking books, beads of sweat forming on their foreheads. My mother scowled at her parents, a judgmental look crossing her face. I sighed, hoping one day they would be able to forgive the other. Both of them carried a lot of regret on their shoulders, and since my mom was ignoring them it would only grow.

"Celia." Fia nodded at her daughter before looking at my dad. "Cooper." Her eyes cast downwards before signalling Sal to follow her towards the corner of the room.

Kory was last, a grin on his face as his eyes locked with Rylans. I smiled, watching as my calm and collected brother came barreling towards his mate. They hugged each other, Rylan slyly slipping in a kiss to the Alpha's lips. I turned to look away, and my eyes immediately locked onto Clayton's.

We had explained to him the largest details that he had missed, and somehow Rylan's mate wasn't mentioned. None of us could bring ourselves to mention Oliver and Lilura, since it was already a fragile thing to mention to both of them. All that Clayton knew was how I escaped, who helped me, and why Ayana was after us. We also filled him in on Malcolm and Savannah's case, and why everyone was missing when he woke up.

"I can tell everyone's happy to see me." Clayton joked causing the entire room to become quiet.

Everyone looked at my brother, all of them not believing their eyes. None of us had time to tell them why they needed to meet us in the sitting room, and why they had to cut their expeditions abruptly. Paige squealed, trying to run towards her nephew, but Adam's arm grabbed it tightly. His eyes directed it's way towards her enlarged tummy, the concern for his unborn child clear.

"Are you sure I've been out for two months." Clayton whispered towards me, but his voice was loudly echoed throughout the room. "These two women look like they're ready to pop." He pointed his pointer and middle finger to London and Paige who were standing next to each other.