Chapter Three: Addicted to You

Start from the beginning

"How'd you know?" She asked as she rested her head on his broad shoulder.

   "Just a hunch."

   "You know me so well, Mr. Cullen."

     He smiled and his eyes locked on her chocolate brown eyes. "I love you so much, Mrs. Cullen."

     "As I love you."

   ~      ~     ~

  After going through customs, Bella sat beside Edward on the cushiony plane seats. Her shoes were kicked off and on Edward's lap. He was gently massaging them.

"Welcome aboard!" The flight attendant said. "Please buckle up as the pilot starts the engine. We will be landing in Rio de Janeiro shortly."

"Rio?" Bella inquired as she buckled up.

  "We're just making a short stop there."  Edward looked at Bella's legs, which were trembling from the air conditioning's coolness. "Are you cold, love?" Before Bella could even get the chance to reply, a warm blue blanket was wrapped around her body.

"I wasn't that cold," Bella insisted. "Besides, I know of a better way of warming myself up." Edward's eyebrow arched up in curiosity as Bella threw the blue blanket over both of their heads.

"If you wanted to make blanket forts, love, you just had to ask." His crooked smile expanded as he took Bella's face in his hands. His soft fingers brushed against her cheek.

"Kiss me already," Bella said. Edward's lips fell down on Bella's, and they started making out like a bunch of teenagers. Edward softly pulled away, leaving a pouting Bella.

"Get some sleep, love. We have plenty of time for this."

   "I am not tired," Bella said, struggling to keep her eyelids open. Edward chuckled and placed two gentle kisses on both of her eyelids. His arms pulled Bella onto his lap, securing the blanket around her. "I'm not tired," she repeated as she rested her head on Edward's shoulder.

Her lullaby was softly hummed, and the world slowly drifted away.

Honk! Honk!

Bella jolted upwards and quickly wiped away the small amount of drool from her lips. Do planes usually honk?

"You're quite adorable when you sleep." Bella whipped her head around to see Edward with a small smile on his face. She could tell just by the texture of the seats that they were no longer on the plane.

"You didn't wake me when we landed?" Bella stated.

   "I figured you needed sleep. My apologies love."

She looked past Edward and out the window. Hundreds of people were gathered on the streets dancing and eating. The culture amazed Bella. And so did the food.

Edward's eyes flickered towards the driver. He spoke quickly in spanish. The driver nodded and turned the wheel then parked the car.

"We're stopping?" Bella asked. Instead of replying, Edward took Bella's hand and led her out of the car and into the street.

Bella's jaw fell at the scenery. White Christmas lights were hanging from every house, and each house was it's one unique color. Everyone seemed to know each other. It was a magnificent place.

"Care to dance, Mrs. Cullen?" Bella smiled as Edward took her hand and wrapped it around her neck. He then lifted her off her feet and placed her on his own.

"This place is spectacular," Bella admitted, her eyes gazing at everything she could see.

  "Are you hungry, love?" Bella blinked away her daydream and cocked her head to one side.