Chapter Three: Addicted to You

Before Bella could even place her champagne glass down, Alice's slender and greedy fingers pulled Bella away from the guests into the house.

  "Your plane is leaving in sixty minutes," Alice elaborated as she started pulling Bella's dress off. While Alice gently tugged the dress off, Bella rubbed her makeup off with a makeup wipe. Rosalie entered the room, not speaking a word, and her finger started pulling Bella's hair out.

"I haven't even packed yet," Bella mentioned as Alice handed her a short white dress. It was a simple dress that would reach Bella's thighs and the sleeves would reach her wrists.

"Don't worry, I packed for you." Bella let out an exaggerated squeak as the dress was zipped up. Surprisingly, it was quite roomy. Alice snatched her feet from the ground, almost making her topple backwards. Rosalie caught her before she could hit the ground.

When Bella stood up, she felt taller. Of course. She was wearing damn heels. "Where's Renesmee? I need to say goodbye!"

"Right here Mommy!" Renesmee's warm body collided with Bella's. Her arms wrapped around her daughter's small body and her lips placed a kiss on Renesmee's forehead.

  "I'm going to miss you so much, babygirl."

  "Don't worry Mommy! We'll be together again very soon!"

    Bella smiled as she received a kiss on the cheek from Renesmee.

    "Have fun Momma! I love you."

     "I love you too princess."  She gave Renesmee one last hug before Alice pulled her away downstairs. Her ankle bent in the heels, making her fall forwards. A strong arm wrapped itself around her waist.

"Thank you," Bella whispered as Edward slowly lifted her back up. His crooked smile made her feel like falling again. His butterscotch eyes roamed down her body. A small growl reverberated through Bella's ears.

  Bella's face went a soft shade of pink as Edward leaned forwards, pecking her on her cheek. "I can't wait to take that dress off of you, Mrs. Cullen," he purred.

"Come on, come on!" Alice hissed, practically pushing them out the front doors. Bella groaned as the doors swung open and cheers erupted from the guests. Edward's arm tightened its grasp around Bella's waist. It was almost like he was reading her thoughts.

Flower petals showered down on Bella and Edward as they finally made it to the infamous black mercedes. Edward opened the door for her and helped her get in. Once Edward was in the car, he twisted the keys in the ignition, the mercedes purring to life.

  He took her hand in his own as he pulled out of the driveway and onto the highway.

  "Are you going to tell me where we are going yet?" Bella inquired, playing with Edward's fingers.

   He chuckled. "You'll see." Bella dropped her head against his shoulder in defeat. He pressed his cold lips against her hair. "Oh, I almost forgot. There's a present for you in the backseat."

  "Please tell me it's not another car." Edward chuckled again.

  "I think you'll like this much better." Bella lifted up her head and her eyes flickered to the backseat. She practically jumped out of her seat in joy. It was a pair of white converses. Bella undid her seatbelt as Edward held her waist while she reached over the backseat to retrieve the sneakers.

The weird thing was she didn't even care that Edward's eyes were locked on her ass. Her only focus was the sneakers.

Once she retrieved them, she sat back down in the passenger seat. She pulled off her heels, and a wave of relaxation passed through her. The sneakers were soft against her feet.