preface

_______
This is for those who can't escape their thoughts; who are stuck and have no where to go; who dream about miracles and love, but they don't get that chance. It isn't easy. Sometimes we can't be in control.
________

SYNOPSIS:

(subject to change)

_____________________

WARNINGS:

Violent descriptions.

Swearing.

_______________

AN (PLEASE READ IMPORTANT INFO):

Hey everybody! It's Taz and this is MY FIRST BOOK EVER. I AM SO EXCITED. And scared. Lol hopefully it goes well. I'd just like to say thanks for noticing this book and giving it a chance! It means a lot!
I've read a bunch of books on Wattpad, and almost every single author mentions something about Copyright. Now that I'm writing my own story, I fully understand their urgency. So, please DON'T TAKE THIS WORK. I hold this story very close to heart, and I'd hate to take it down if I come across any form of plagiarism.

I hope y'all like the story, and if you don't, constructive criticism would be appreciated! And again, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANKYOU and I should stop talking sorry lol. Comment, vote, follow, and, of course, ENJOY!

UPDATE:

So as you can see, I CHANGED THE TITLE. Yea. I was having a lot of trouble finding a good title and the ones from before never really felt right. But I really like this one, and I doubt I will change the title again! THANKS!