New life

Alex POV

I look out the car window waiting to get to our new house. I was pretty excited I was moving to a new and bigger house. I liked my moms husband, he was cool. So far everything was good.

Oh btw I'm Alex and I'm 14. And were on our way to my new life.

"So are you excited?" Asked my mom with sarcastic enthusiasam.
"Yeah I actually am," I answered.
"There's actually one thing you should know." Said my mom.

I was starting to creep out, what was it that I needed to know?

"We decided to keep it a secret cause we didn't know how you would react." Said my mom.

"Okay what is it?"

"You have a stepbrother."

"What?," I asked in a puzzled manner.

"I'm sorry for not telling you this earlier we didn't know how you would react."

I stayed quiet thinking of my stepbrother. I wasn't ready to have siblings,what if he's really annoying. Omg I wasn't ready to share a house with a stranger that I didn't know even existed.

Whatever.I thought. It can't be that bad.

We reached our new house it was big and beautiful. It was a white two floor house. It had a giant backyard and there were some woods behind the house. It was gorgeous.

Joe, my moms boyfriend, came out of the house and got our suitcases and welcomed us.
I wondered how old my stepbrother is. I hope I'm older than him so I can be in charge.

I walked in the house and it was really big from the inside.
"Alex, this is your new brother Jason." Said my step dad.
As I looked up i realized it was not a 10 year old like I had imagined. In fact, he looked like he was 18, and dam he was hot!
For the first time I was Happy I had to share my house with a stranger. He had bright blue eyes and had a bad boy haircut. He had a sharp jaw line and his lips looked so kissable. His arm muscles looked like they were about to rip through the tight shirt he was wearing. Wow he was amazing.

Jason's POV

I saw my new stepsister that was standing right in front of me. Dam she was fuckable.
She had long straight hair and light brown eyes. She was very skinny, but dam she had curves.
She had a giant butt that were seen through those tight skinny jeans. Dam I could fuck her right then and there.
Wait no I can't my parents are here.
Her boobs weren't that big but they were a good size for a skinny girl. She looked at me and I stared at her checking every part of her.
I walked towards her and pulled my hand out. "Hello, I'm Jason." I said.
"Hi, I'm Alex," she said in a innocent tone of voice.
"Oh so you guys met already," said my dad walking in carrying boxes from the moving van.

"Yeah," I said.
Help us out with the boxes kiddos please." Said my dad.

Dam if this is who I'm gonna be living with, I can get used to my new life.