Chapter 10

Final chapter

(Happy thanksgiving )

We went sledding down the hill a couple times until Mabel and I had went on a sled together. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Dipper. "Watch out!" Mabel screeched. The next thing I knew I felt a sharp pain and all I saw was a pair of black snow pants on my face. Our sled eventually tipped over. "Dipper.." I murmured, "get off me..."  He sat up and rolled off me into the snow. "Sorry about that (nick name)," he said looking up at the sky. I laughed and looked at Mabel. She smirked at me and I knew we were thinking the same thing. We shoved snow into Dipper's face as he screeched for us to stop. Mabel and I helped him up and continued sledding. "This is fun," I laughed after a sled race down the hill and Dipper fell off his sled and took a tumble in the snow. "You're mean to me," Dipper whimpered teasingly. "I know I am, but that's how you know I love you." I said with a side smirk and threw more snow in his direction.

⭐️time skip 6 months due to- *clears throat* I AM SIMPLY ONE HELL OF AN AUTHOR⭐️

I sat in my usual spot. "Come on... Come on.." I looked at the clock and saw the bell was going to ring. Once it did I stood up and ran out of my seat. "Yes!" I screamed and ran out to find Dipper. He was walking out with his hat over his eyes when he bumped into me. He didn't seem to notice it was me, and he didn't seem to care. "D-Dipper?" I asked.
"Yeah?" Suddenly his eyes locked with mine. I saw his eyes were red and puffy. "Dipper, what's wrong," I yelled and pulled him into a hug. He looked up at me. "Come on, let's find Mabel and we can get out of here." I told him. He nodded.

Mabel was talking to a girl named Angela, along with Candy and Grenda. She saw Dipper and I and she waved them goodbye as she walked over to us.
"Hey guys! What's u- Bro bro? You okay?" She asks.
"Yeah, I'm fine." Dipper replies and grabs my hand tightly.

"Do you two wanna go to my house after school," I asked them. "Can't, I'm hanging out with Candy and Grenda today." Mabel tells me.
"O-okay.." Dipper says.

Once we get to my house I dragged Dipper up to my room. He sat down on my bed. "Why are you so worried? It's the first day of summer?" I asked him. The thing was I had two weeks of summer school starting next week.
"I don't want to go to high school.. I don't want it to end up like elementary school.." He mutters. "What if I end up loosing you? What if I can't see you again after high school?" "It'll be okay Dipper," I soothed. I sat down by him and put my arm on his back. "Nothing in this world could ever separate us."

"I don't know why I'm acting like this..." He looks at me. "I love you so much.."
"Everything will be alright," I smiled. "Don't worry, you aren't the only one who feels like shit sometimes," I added with a soft gaze.
I gave him a kiss. He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me back in. "I love you.." He murmured between the kiss. "Kiss it all better," he added as I put an arm around his head.

"Don't leave me.."
"I promise I'll stay. I promise to protect you."
"I promise too.. Nothing will ever hurt you again."

A/N: thanks so much for reading the sequel and its first fanfic as well! Thanks for all the reads votes and comments. I'll be making another Dipper X Reader and I have some Billdip and Wendip things too! Don't forget to check out my story Tunnels! Have a good thanksgiving today!