Chapter 7

Your p.o.v.

"Stay with me until I fall asleep..." I murmur. He wrapped his soft hands around my cold ones and kissed my head. "Sure.." "Sleepover!" Mabel yelled and jumped on my bed, only to elbow me in the chest. "Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, OW!" I yelled. Mabel got off me. "Sorry," she tells me. "It's okay, you didn't know," I answer. She looks up at my smiling. Dipper leans forward to give me a kiss on my cheek. "Everything will be alright," he whispers. "I know.." I begin, "I'm tired, I'm fine though.. Don't worry.."
At that Dipper smiles. "It's alright.. Don't cry," I tell him. He begins to tear up, "you've missed so much."
"You missed Halloween!" Mabel wails. "I'm sorry, I wish I could of got out sooner.." I say. "I wish too," Dipper says. I laugh a bit and hold Dipper's hand lightly before drifting into a welcomed sleep.

When I wake up no one is in my room. I want to get out of this terrible place as fast as possible. I pressed the red nurse button. "Yes (Y/N)," my usual nurse asked me poking her head in the door. "When's dinner going to be served?" I asked. "Soon, don't worry," she replied. I nod. "Are you hungry? I could go get you some crackers and juice," she tells me. I shake my head. "No, it's alright.."

Dipper's p.o.v.

I miss her already.. When she gets out of that terrible place I won't let her leave my side. It's all my fault I wasn't with her and I just left her with some whack job. It's my fault, and I'm going to make sure it never happens again..

🎃😂time skip two months brought to you by A CHINCHILLA WITH A POOP PROBLEM😂🎃

Finally, (Y/N) was out of the hospital. She got today, a late, cold, snowy December day in Oregon. Her parents said she could come to my house if she really wanted to and that's where she seemed to want to go. After getting out of the hospital (Y/N) smiled softly. We had been walking for about ten minuets when she suddenly passed out due to exhaustion. I ran behind her and caught her before she fell over. She had her mouth opened slightly. I knew she must of felt incredibly tired from walking in the cold; even a short distance could be too much for her. In the hospital it was nice and warm, plus she didn't have to walk much. I lifted her up bridal style and carried her towards the shack. "You two are sooooo cute together," I heard Mabel squeal. I rolled my eyes.
Once we reached the shack I decided to push myself and carry her all the way up the stairs. I set her on my bed and took out a book. I say next to her, unmoving. I looked over at her and watched her like a hawk. Mabel had brought waddles upstairs. She plopped on her bed with him before opening a magazine. "When she wakes up lets play truth or dare," Mabel suggests. I look away from my book, and put my focus on (Y/N). "I guess that's alright..." I tell my twin as she cheers out yay. I leaned down to kiss (Y/N)'s forehead before going back to my book.