Chapter 9

Time skip one week

Your p.o.v.

I sat in my room and looked at my small decorated Christmas tree. I had tree lights outlining the ceiling of my room. Christmas songs were playing and I looked back out the window and saw it was snowing again. I didn't really like snow, I enjoyed sledding, but nothing else. I didn't enjoy the cold wet feeling of getting snow down my shirt or pants either. I suddenly heard a knock at my door. Mabel bust in and threw a Christmas sweater at me. "Oh, thanks," I smiled. "Hey (Y/N), wanna go sledding?" I heard a male voice I couldn't never forget. I sat up. "Hey Dipper," I greeted. He smiled. Mabel smiled. "So next year we'll be in high school, and I just want to let you know this isn't a movie, so don't get too crazy hate next year, you know," Mabel laughs. Dipper rolled his eyes blushing and pushed her. "Oh, you shut up," he grumbled. "I'm so upset I missed your guys' 14th birthday," I tell them. "At least you didn't miss yours," Dipper cuts in.

"I take it you already asked my mom if we could go," I asked getting back on the main focus. "Yeah, she just said be careful," Dipper tells me. "Of corse," I remark. "I'll go downstairs and get my stuff, stay up here and uh, enjoy the Christmas lights or something." I retold them before walking downstairs to get my stuff ready.

During the time I was in the hospital, my dad went on another business trip. He went on them a lot because of his work. He wouldn't be back for a while. "Mom, you're actually letting me leave? You haven't let me leave the house for three days," I say. "I know, I realize you need to have some more time with them, it might help you recover," she smiles and then adds something else. "I'll be dropping you three off and picking you up too."
"Can they possibly sleepover tonight if they're allowed to?" I ask. My mom nods, "but I need to talk to you first when you get home," she replies. I bite my lip and nod. "Go ahead and get ready, dinner will be here for you when you get back," my mom calls as I run up the stairs with my snow boots and a pair of gloves. I ran upstairs and got ready to go sledding, in short time that followed we had got a ride from my mom to the hill. "Thanks," all three of us said in unison as we hopped out of the car. I looked at the sledding hi filled with people. "Let's go," I said and look at my two best friends smiling. We had went about a couple yards up the him when Dipper took my sled. "Wha-" "Don't worry, I'll carry it for you," Dipper tells me softly. "Aw, you're so sweet," I reply back with a smile. I looked over my shoulder to see Mabel smiling too.

A/N: sorry I haven't updated in so long! I'm really sorry! I know you're all used to quick updates with me, and it's important that I always update semi-quickly!

I'm creating a story called tunnels for the #wattys2015 so my main focus will be that for a while. It would mean a lot to me if you all read it, comment and vote. Thanks again for all your patience!