Chapter 6 (5k goal specail)

A/N:  please read this!!!!! I'd like to thank all of you for every single read and vote, on every one of my fanfics. You guys all read them and it means so much to me. I read every single comment you guys put in my stories too, I appreciate you all so much! Thank you for this! I appreciate your guys' love and support. Don't forget to leave good comments for me! And I'm always up for rp!

1,827 word special in honor of my first Dipper X Reader fanfic: How to make a deal  for reaching 5k reads!

Unforgivable.. I won't forgive myself.

My face still felt a little hot from the lingering feeling of Dipper's kiss that had been planted on my cheek. After quite a while I turned around to Bill. He had a weird grin on his face. "You okay," I asked him. "Perfectly fine," came his soft reply. "Do you think Mabel and Dipper are doing okay? Should we start heading back to them," I ask Bill. "Well, I don't really know, they might be out doing who knows what, I mean they could've been eaten by bears by now." Bill teased; a laugh followed. I managed to stifle a laugh. "That's not really funny," I tell him. He just shrugs it off. "I find it funny, and that's what matters I guess," he adds. "So, when did you even come to Gravity Falls, I hadn't seen you around until lately," I tell him. "Not too long ago," comes his answer.
I had noticed as the day had went by a little quickly. It was still bright and sunny, but you could tell the sky would soon be bleached with orange. "I think we should go find them," I demanded. "They're fine, if they got hurt they would have called us by now," Bill argued. "Do you even care about them!?" I yell. Bill looks down and kicks up some dirt. "Well, not really but I could really care less about everything," he grumbles. "I'll call them," I tell him. I pull out my phone just to see that it's dead. "Great," I murmur. I turn to Bill, "give me your phone."
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Right now, Bill."
"It's my phone, screw off."
"Please!"
"I don't have it with me," he lies. I can see it sitting right in his pocket. "Whatever you stupid liar," I retort. "What was that," Bill questions. "Oh nothing," I reply. The next thing I know is that I was pushed to the ground, and hard too. I look up to see Bill. "What was that for!?" I screech. "Oh, nothing. I just thought you were being a douche bag, so I threw you to the ground. I was angry," he comments. "You're rude," I reply and stand up. Bill gives me a glare making my stomach feel funny again.
I still haven't figured out what the feeling quite is yet. Regret? Pity? Anger? Fear? I couldn't decipher my thoughts. "Well, I'm going to walk this way," I said walking diagonal from where we were. I knew that we we would of probably walked in a triangle, do Bill and I would eventually run into Dipper and Mabel.

"Dipper, Mabel," I called. "They still won't hear us," Bill argued. "Should we go back to the shack?" I asked him and continued to walk. He had been walking behind me. "I'm sure they're fine," he scoffed. I suddenly heard a strange noise from behind me.
"B-Bill.." I suddenly felt something pressed up against the side on my back. My eyes widened as I took a guess on what was against my backside. I arched my back a bit and turned my head slightly. Bill's expression was dull. "Don't move," he demanded. I knew he wasn't afraid.
"Bill, please.. Why are- who are you..?"
"I'm Bill Cipher, once one of the most powerful beings of the universe, and now a scrawny human. I'm not too helpless. I've seen more than you could ever imagine. I've seen so much death and destruction, and I'm not the slightest bit afraid to see more." The former demon added grinning. I felt a sharp pain as he thrusted the gun further at my back. "Ow.. Please, don't. I thought we were friends... Please don't do this," I begged.
"March, strait," Bill directed. His face was cold, and he showed me no sympathy.
As I began to walk I felt him grab my hands and tie them behind me, while managing to still hold the gun at me. I tried to claw him, but to my avail, I was unsuccessful. He then walked while holding my tied hands. It would of been useless to run from the start. He was skilled, smart too. He would of shot me down in a heartbeat. It would make no sense to run. "D-did you.. T-try... Were you t-the one that tried t-t-to kill D-ipper." I managed to choke out. My voice was quivering from being scared. "Yes," he said sharply.
He suddenly jerked me back and I felt that the cold gun had now been placed on the back of my neck. I gulped. I had to admit I was terrified. He tried to kill Dipper. "What do you want with us," I asked. He just jerked me and growled. "Don't bother asking," he hissed. I closed my eyes in fear. "I'm still debating," Bill began, "my plan was originally to take you out to the forest and shoot you down. I'll leave you're bloody body here," he grins.
"Please don't kill me, I'll do anything, ANYTHING I SWEAR TO YOU," I yell at him. "No, sorry," he says harshly.

I felt myself get thrown to the ground and I grunted in pain, but was overcome with worse pain in a mere second. I jerked back and my legs flew up. Then I laid flat on the floor of the woods. "I'm done with games, I want you dead." Bill sneered. "This is finished, this is what I wanted. Now you'll die out here." Bill kicked my side, "I'll be moving to a differ country."
With that Bill was gone, he had ran, ran away from me, he was going to leave as if this never happened. I slowly noticed blood pooling up around me. I was completely soaked. My breathing was becoming labored, my vision foggy.

I just can't believe I was tricked so easily. Bill got what he wanted and left. What he wanted was my life, but I don't think he's stolen it yet.

I looked over to see he dropped his phone. There wasn't anything on his phone except three numbers, mine, Mabel's and Dipper's. My hands were shaky and blood fogged the screen of his phone. I used what was left in me to call Dipper. He picked up right away. "In the forest, by shack... I... Goodbye.." I said before I nodded off, my head dropped into the pool of blood that had once been a part of me. I knew this was it, it was the end..

Dipper's p.o.v.
Four months later

My face went a ghostly pale. Another Friday had been just about over with. I looked over at the empty desk that had been reserved for (Y/N). I sighed miserably. She won't be at school. She's not at school. It makes me feel awful. I'll never trust her to be alone with someone like that again. I'll never leave her side. I sighed, I guess I know how she felt when I was hurt, when I was in danger and I tried to push her away. I thought to myself. I was sitting in 9th period history, and usually I love history, bit lately this class had made me bored out of my mind. Once the bell rang, I ran out of the classroom, I didn't care when the teacher called back at me for leaving. I didn't care if he dismissed us, not the bell. It was time for me to go see the love of my life! She could finally have visitors today.
After getting my stuff I quickly slammed my locker shut. I spun around and ran to Mabel's locker, just on the other side of the corner. I grabbed her green sweater and pulled her. "Dipper you're choking me," she complained. I let go. "Sorry, I'm just excited," I murmured. "Me too," Mabel agreed. "Too bad she won't be able to talk to us, but I really want to see her. She means a lot to me too. She's my best friend," Mabel replied. I smiled happily. I pulled my back pack back over one shoulder and adjusted my hat. Mabel put on her winter hat. "I'm just upset she had to miss the rest of summer, and all of fall too... I really wanted to spend another Halloween with her," Mabel sighed. I nodded in agreement, "yeah, that would've been great..." My mind began to flood with memories of her, and the special moments, the best parts of her. I loved her so much, and I missed her more than a child that had lost their favorite stuffed animal.

%Time skip in process%

We walked into her room with a sign out front that read: room c 180 (L/N), (Middle initial), (Y/N). We walked in. She had been in a coma for what seemed like countless months. She was no longer in one, but was definitely in a deep sleep. I walked up to her, bandages, a cast on her arm, minor cuts that had almost healed by now. She had been kicked in the back and side, plus shot in her back, through her stomach. She has a breathing mask on, and a couple things on her fingers. A heart monitor was on the wall behind her. I looked over to Mabel who had started writing: get well soon, love the Pines twins. I looked up at her face that had seemed to loose some color after being cooped up in the hospital all this time. I let tears flow to my cheeks. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair covered her eyes. "I love you (Y/N)..." I whispered to her. "I really love you, please don't slip away from me as I did almost once from you," I mumbled. I took her hand and pressed my lips against it softly. "Unforgivable, I won't forgive myself for letting this happen to you, and I promise it won't ever happen to you again, I love you with all my heart, and I don't want to think about a world without you..." I sighed. I opened my eyes to see her brilliant (e/c) eyes pouring into my soul. My tears streamed my face, I knew she would be okay... And she leaned out her hand  to wipe the tears off my cheeks.