Chapter 4

A dream from the night before...

I stopped, I couldn't move. I turned around. "DIPPER," I screeched only to hear my voice echo. Blood spilled down, and stained my eyes masking it hard to see. "Dipper..." I suddenly fell to the ground. I felt blood and as I stretched my hand. I suddenly touched something that turned cold. I felt something between my hands.  "DIPPER!" My vision became clear again and the  next think I knew, I could see again. I was holding a knife, that pierced sharply into Dipper's throat. My eyes widened and I threw myself off of him and cried. "It's my fault... It's my fault.. It's my..."

Present

Dipper opened the door and a boy stood there.
Bill? What's he doing coming up to the door? I wondered. "Hello, um... I'm lost.. Do you mind if I stay here for a little bit?" He asked Dipper politely. Dipper looked at him for a second and then nodded, "I-I guess, I'll be right back, I'm going to get my sister.." Dipper said before taking off up the old staircase. It was me and Bill, when he suddenly pinned me to a wall and slashed out a pocket knife. "I haven't been following you, and I don't know you, understood? Keep your mouth shut, understood," he questioned angrily as I nodded plead fully hoping he would let me go. When he did, Mabel and Dipper came down the states a couple seconds later. I was glad to be sleeping over, I needed to watch over Bill and make sure he didn't do anything crazy.

We all decided to go watch some tv, when a back to school ad came on. "It's July dammit," I groaned, "why these commercials already?"
Dipper looked over at me and nodded in agreement, I shifted a little closer to him and looked at his dark brown hair and matching eyes. He meant the world to me, and I didn't know what Bill would do, so I made sure Dipper would be safe. The next thing I knew, he grabbed my hand and rubbed it with his thumb, making me blush slightly. Dipper looked over at me with a smile.
"This is getting boring," Mabel complained. "I've got an idea, so follow me upstairs, lovebirds, dreamy lost boy." Mabel added as she left the room to zoom up the stairs, followed by Waddles a couple seconds later. Me and Dipper stood up, and we stood there for a second as he continued to hold my hand in his firm grasp.