Chapter Thirty-Three

I knew from the song that you sang

That you were my lover for life

"Is he asleep?" I asked later that same night as Oliver walks into our bedroom. Oliver had a tired smile on his face as he nods, climbing into the bed next to me and placing his head onto my lap. I had in my hands a baby name book, the same one I had borrowed from my parents when I was trying to pick out a name for Eli. I never really found one I liked though, probably because Oliver wasn't there to help me pick one out. I was determined to find a name for the new baby before he was born.

"Went out like a light, the kid was absolutely exhausted. Must've been all that extra attention he got." Oliver says quietly, looking up at me as he yawns. He looked absolutely exhausted, almost as if he hadn't slept for days not that I didn't feel the same way. I was exhausted too, I hadn't gotten a full night of sleep since Oliver left and by the looks of it he hadn't either.

"He's always the center of attention, especially at my parents house." I said honestly. Mum and Dad treated Eli like he was their world, not that I minded. Eli was my world so it was only fair for him to treat him as such.

"Well he's the only baby around, I can almost guarantee when the next one shows up he won't be the center of attention any longer." Oliver points out earning a shrug from me. Sure, having another baby around meant that things were going to change but it just meant we would have more love to give.

"Maybe not, but he'll still be our little bear." Oliver hums in agreement and the two of us fall silent for a minute or so. I ran my fingers through Oliver's hair, looking at the name book as I did so. I almost thought that Oliver had gone to sleep, but I should've known better than that.

"I was thinking about a name for the new baby, not like a nickname but an actual name." Oliver whispers, making me put the book down. I looked down at Oliver, quirking an eyebrow as I did so.

"And what's that?" I asked, continuing to run my fingers through his hair. Oliver lets out another content sigh, burying his nose into the side of my somewhat small baby bump. I was taking a little longer to show than I had with Eli, which I found a bit odd but according to my doctor nothing was wrong.

"I was thinking we could name him after our dads." Oliver's voice is muffled a little as he speaks. I continue to look at him curiously, wondering where exactly he was going with all of this.

"You want to name him Harry Niall Liam Zayn? That's a bit of a mouthful." I teased, earning an eye roll from Oliver as he moved away from his spot on my lap. He placed his head onto his pillow before he put his hand onto my belly. He rubbed at the skin softly, a small smile on his face as he does so.

"No, I don't want to name him that."

"Then what?" I asked, continuing to humor him. Oliver hesitates for a minute, almost as if he was nervous to tell me which I found a little ridiculous. I waited patently anyways, knowing better than to pressure him.

"What's your dad's middle name?" Oliver finally asks, earning another look from me. I was a little confused with his question.

"Edward, but you already knew that." I pointed out earning a nod from Oliver. He still seemed hesitant though before he finally told me what his idea was.

"Right. So why don't we keep up with the initials E.J.? We could name him Edward James Javadd. Edward for your dad. James for your mum and my dad, and then Javadd for my pa. He's their namesake." Oliver says, shrugging a little after he finishes speaking. He lets out another small sigh as he closes his eyes. We fell silent again for a moment, both of us getting a little too tired to talk.

"So you want to name him after our parents." I said again making sure that was what he really wanted. It wasn't like I didn't agree with him though, it was a good idea.

"Yeah."

"Okay. I don't see why not."

"Really?" Oliver sounded a little surprised that I agreed with him, opening his eyes as he looks at me. I nodded before finally laying down beside Oliver, looking at him tiredly as I struggled to stay awake.

"Yeah, I mean I was planning on giving him your middle name anyways cause Eli has mine. Naming him after our parents seems like a good idea and I'm sure they'll be flattered. Hell, I'm almost positive my dad might cry." Oliver laughs at that wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling my close to his chest. I sighed contently, missing the feeling of being in his arms.

"It's just an idea though. We don't have to name him that, we could name him something like Cody or Tanner if you wanted to."

"Whatever you want babe."

"I got all I want right here."

"Don't be cheesy."

------------------------------------

Wow. You guys should be proud of me.

I actually updated twice within a forty eight hour period.

A round of applause for Queen Connie

Hahaha

But heyyyy baby name has been revealed (it is subject to change though lol)

Comment

And

Vote

Connie xx