Author's Note

authors note

So I guess I have to go to one of these again to point out the same problem that's been happening for god knows how long.

Before I start, I would like to say that I am very grateful for you guys. I'm not just bitching to bitch.

I don't know how many times I've said this, but it's really REALLY discouraging when you guys don't comment.

Like yesterday I almost deleted half my books.

And I get that you're busy. I'm busy too. I'm a full time college student and I work full time too. I still find time though to update for you guys and when I only get seven comments on a chapter and they're all from the same three people... It makes me feel like I did something wrong.

This is the third time I've written this damn note and it's sad that I even have to do this, but it's gotten to the point where I'm just ready to call this book quits.

But I don't have it in me to do that, so instead I'm going to make a deal with you guys. If you guys reach at least 12 comments for the next two or so chapters, I'll post the Jonah spinoff early.

I know you guys can do it and I hate the fact that I have to do that in order to even get any sort of feedback.

So yeah.

Connie xx