An email I guess?

I woke up smiling on the day that changed my life forever. Or at least until the glitches would come to an end. I dont know which came first.
Either way, I was smiling because it was my birthday on this wonderful winter Saturday. The sun shone bright though my window and the birds sang a nice comforting tune to me. Well, maybe not to me but I heard their wonderful singing.
I got up and yawned quietly. It was what, 7 Am? Ha, and I was awake at this time on a Saturday. Most kids wake up at noon or some crap. I wanted the most out of my birthday! Starting with my mom's delicious crepes.
She was an amazing cook that owned a 3.5 star restaurant. Sure, it wasn't 5 stars but I didn't give a fuck. She was the best cook ever no matter what anyone else said. I wish people could appreciate the food like my family did, but they complain about us taking over five minutes, burning food every now and then and etc. Just suck it up! It is still good food!
Sigh, I looked at my mirror and saw my pretty self. At least that's what Vincent says. I really don't see it. My eyes are too dull, my hair is too normal and my skin is so pale. I really should get a tan, ha. Maybe even a cool hair dye and colored contacts.
I turned 14 today, finally. All my other friends were already 14 ages ago and I finally caught up. It felt like years when it was only months of being teased. I laughed to myself since the same thing would happen with my 15th birthday.
I got dressed in my jacket that went over my shirt and long skirt. I also grabbed my scarf in case i went outside today, ha, like that would happen. I only go outside when I wanna go to the mall, walk to school or forced to go on a "family outing".
I walked downstairs and towards the kitchen. My dad was sipping coffee at the table while reading the newspaper and my mom was cooking in the kitchen. My brother was in the living room watching TV and my sister was on her phone texting her boyfriend. Yuck, he was the worst. Always saying stupid crap and her always going, "aww" when she should be going, "huh?"
I mean when does "Your ass is nice" fit under sweet. It fits under fucking perverted shit.
My dad glanced from the newspaper and smiled at me, "morning sweetie. How old are you?"
I smiled and sat beside him, "I am 6 dad!" laughs a little and kissed his cheek. We always loved joking around with each other.
He smiled and rubbed my head, "14 huh? How does it feel?"
"It feels like I'm a day older from yesterday." laughs a little.
My mom walked over to the table and placed down plates for everyone with crepes on each one, "Bon apatite!"
I smiled at her, "Thanks mom!"
She kissed my forehead, "You're welcome birthday girl."
Everyone then sat at the table and started eating. My brother said he wanted to go to the park today and my sister was gonna hang out with her boyfriend, but dad made sure today would be about me. I tried to tell him it was alright but when he started something he wouldn't stop it. Just like his project for an Xbox 360 PS3 system. It ended up being an Xbox that could read Blu-ray DVD.
I opened my phone as everyone was in the middle of eating and saw i had a new email. I opened it and it read as follows.
Dear Amy
     If you are reading this you have been selected to try out a new program! Please, start up the game Orange Box on your Xbox 360 and play the Portal game!
     From The Gl:?#€?##(€=#\=£×(%₩:€:?#_÷€£÷#?82*291€÷\=10101010
I sighed and deleted the email. I hated spam like that, but I did wanna play Portal now.