His maid, Damaged Demon

Start from the beginning

The young lord looked down, shaded his eyes with his hair as his muscles softly stopped all reason to move. His breath slow and ragged. Marrie held him comfortably in her arms from behind, as if she wanted him to feel her presence, and know her form of self was right next to him, always, through thick and thin, shall she never depart...
As Madam Red regained composure from from her confidence, she pulled out a dagger that seemed to glisten in the light, how appropriate....

~Ciel's POV~
I watched as Grell smiled widely and pounced straight for Sebastian with his chainsaw equiped, starting the significance of battle. Marrie held me close as she glared daggers into my aunt. "..L-Lady Dallas... We... We trusted you..." she stuttered in her result of shock. "..I trusted you..." I felt a warm sensation land upon my head, looking up realising my head maid,
my damaged demon...
crying..

"Oh, Marrie, you wouldn't understand~" Madam Red cockily 'tsked' her, polishing a small knife like weapon with her own grasp. "Nothing much to do now..." she continued, cautiously stepping forward, as eerie as possible can be--she made it seem. "You must die." frowning, she held up her blade with a swift movement as a murderous expression washed over her. She aimed down towards me, yet in a flash I was pushed left, to the side wall of the alley, falling on my arse as my head layed facing my chest. I looked up seeing that Marrie pushed me, having what looked like her heart being punctured as she took my place.
Madame Red stabbed her instead.
My eyes widened as she toppled over, wincing and coughed up yet crimson substance from within.

Blood.

"Marrie!" I screamed out.
"..m-master.. I'm fi--NGH!" she tried to reply yet Madam Red pulled the dagger out of her chest, her blood covering my aunt in the process. Marrie fell to her knees, breathing heavily. She can't die... I know that.. Right?.. But I'm still worried... She's a demon..Then why is she so weak??
I looked over and saw Sebastian pushed against a wall with Grell keeping his death scythe in place above Sebastians shoulder.

~Sebastian's POV~
I was locked eyes with Grell as he gave a sharp and toothy grin. He held me in a death like trap with his dreaded chainsaw..
"Marrie!" I heard my master call, instincting me to look over as I witness Marrie being stabbed in the heart. My eyes widened as a feeling force made me break the trap and kick Grell towards the opposite direction of where the young lord and Marrie were. I bolted to the young lord, standing in front of him to block him from his aunt. As I saw Marrie, only a couple meters from me, on her knees in the weakest state I've ever seen her.
Madame Red looked down to Marrie with wide eyes. As if she didn't do a thing.
"M-Marrie.." she said, dropping her knife with shaky limbs, and taking a hesitant step back, looking at the young lord. "I can't... I can't kill my beloved nephew!" she sobbed, reaching her hand out to him. "My beloved.. Cie--NNGH" a blade ways pushed through her.

Blood.

"How dissapointing, Madam Red... in the end you're just an ordinary woman... and yet this Death Scythe I'm using will play a duet with the soul's last moments!" Grell pronounced from behind the lady in red, as he reclined his chainsaw from out of Madam Red's torso. I felt the uneasiness of Ciel's soul as memories beyond images came from her lifeless form. The wrapping sound of cinematic records, whipping the frosty nights air, showing the life of Angelina Dallas... Also known as Madam Red.
Her life story shortly came to a close as the sound of the wind was all that could be heard. Grell then walked up to the lifeless form, his boots echoing through the alley, as he made to be and re-clothes himself in her cloak.
"You're not fit to wear red..." said he: and started to leave. Immediately after, Ciel stood up with his head held high and removed his eye patch.