"Oh- Liam are you ok? What's wrong?"

"Thought I lost you." I whispered mostly to myself.

"Oh Liam it's ok I'm here." She wraps her arms around me as much as she can.

"Why did you leave?"

"I just had to get some things." She said looking kind of embarrassed.

Aww I just noticed she was wearing my hoodie and sweats, she can have them if she wants them.

"You look cute in my clothes by the way and what did you have to get that I don't have here? Why didn't you wake me?"

"I-ugh didn't want to bother you."

"You're no bother at all mini muffin next time just wake me up no matter what, ok? I was so worried. Anyway what's in the bag?" I say noticing the bag in her hand.

She looks away and mumbles an answer.

"Mini muffin louder please."

"I bought tampons and Advil."

Ohhh why was she so embarrassed?

"God don't scare me like that again next time I'll get it for you ok? Don't worry." I order as I hug her.

"Well it's bed time mini muffin, come on." I pick her up bridal style and head up to the room.

I set her down but wrap my arms around her so her back is to my front.

"Liam I h-have to go t-to the
bathr-room."

Aw cute.

"Ok mini muffin hurry back so we can sleep."

"You don't have to wait for me." She says in a shy whisper.

"I can't sleep without you now mini muffin. Pleeeease." I sound like a whinny pouty brat but whatever.

She giggles at my pout and whine act.

Score! Made her laugh!

I get into bed giving her her privacy.
She's been gone too long I miss her. I look at the table side clock to see that only 5 mins went by.

Your so whipped Liam.

Yeah I know.

"Liam." I hear a sweet voice call from the bathroom.

"Yes mini muffin."

"Umm I hate to ask but do you have like a long shirt or something it's to hot to sleep in this hoodie."

I get up and go to the dresser.

"Just take it off babe."

"I uhh don't have anything under it."

Oh my fucking god she's trying to kill me. I groan just thinking about her little naked body under my hoodie.

"I'm sorry Liam I'll wash it tomorrow promise." She sounded so sincere, she thought I was mad that she did that.

"Don't worry mini muffin I'm not mad I just don't want to lose control thinking about that."

"Oh ok." I can almost hear the blush in her words.

I take the shirt to her and had it over. She said a quiet thank you and shut the door.

"So mini muffin I was thinking, since you gave me a chance and all, that you should let me take you on a date tomorrow? Whatever you want to do, we'll do." God I hope she says yes.