Lets Do This ( RapMon )

Let's do this ( RapMonster, You )
Author(s)Chiyakochan
Updated Apr 16, 2015
Published Apr 16, 2015
Status [M], Subscribers-only
Tags angst  x   fluff  x   romance  x   smut  x   smutcollection  x   owncharacter  x   bts  x    Add Tag
Edit  Bookmark  Save (go offline) Report Content Disable Readability a a a a

Requested !

Today was our 3 year anniversary as a married couple.
NamJoon ( Rap Monster ) and I lived happily in our own house and had a great future ahead of us.
But today, today was different.
Even though it was our anniversary, he seemed distant towards me.
I wonder why?

Later on that day, I was chopping some vegetables as I heard footsteps coming in to the kitchen.
He wrapped his arms around me as I did my thing and he gazed at me from there.
To others, our silence wouldn't be seemingly romantic.
But NamJoon and I enjoyed even these moments of silence.
It felt like we could just read our minds instead.

As I was now washing the veggies and putting them into the pan, NamJoon still followed me quietly.
I giggled at his actions as he moved along with me.
"NamJoon, please move. I can't move around that much, I need to make dinner for us." I asked him politely as I peeled him off of me.
"Let's have a child." He suddenly muttered under his breath.
I dropped my cooking utensils and turned towards him with eyes as wide as saucers.
"W-what?" I asked rhetorically.
"I want a child. I want one now. Is that okay?" He asked politely as he put his hands behind his back.

"You want a child, now? Why?" I asked him as I took off my apron and set it aside and turned off the stove.
"We've been married for 3 years. You're 24, I'm 27. I think it's the right age and well.. It'll be nice. Imagine a cute little child running around our house as we chase him or her." He replied as he gazed off in the distance, imagining about our child, I suppose.

"I guess it'll be nice. And you're right. We're at the right age of having a child. But I don't know NamJoonie... A child is a lot of work and we need to have lots of time and money to raise one. I don't know if I can even raise one to begin with!" I said as I went beside him, leaning on the counter.
"It'll be okay. We'll be fine. We have good jobs and we can just sacrifice our free time. Don't you want a child too? Don't you want a mini NamJoonie running around AND or a mini version of you? Don't you?" He asks as he touched my hand.

"It'll be a lot of responsibility. Seriously. This small little life will be depending on me and you so much, we can't let it get hurt or die or anything bad. We'll have less free time even for each other. But you know, I can already imagining hearing a crying baby in the other room and you whispering to my ear, 'I got this, baby.'" I said lightly as I diverged myself in my own world.

"We'll be fine. We're married already, we knew this was coming along the way. Don't you remember? I vowed to you that I will always love you, take care of you, feed you all the frozen yogurt you want, and all those things." He said in a quiet voice, almost like a clear whisper.
I got up and turned to face him, and embraced him as I wrapped my arms around his neck as he held my waist.

"I remember. And I also remember I did the same. So yes, I want a child as well." I smiled and kissed him on the lips softly.
"Shit, babe that's so sexy." He whispered and smiled as he kissed me more passionately.
Soon, his hands started roaming around my body, grasping for me.

"Mmmm" I moaned into his mouth as he squeezed my ass a little.
Soon, we were at our bedroom, excitedly taking off our clothes and tossing them to wherever.
We giggled as we looked at each other and settled down on the bed.

He was above me as I wrapped my legs and arms around his body as his dick started coming to life.
"Are you sure you really want to do this?" He asked before we moved on.
"Yes." I answered quickly as I was getting impatient.
"I'm serious, do you really want a child?" He asked once more.
I grumbled, "Yes, NamJoon. Yes! I want a child with you. And no, not just because I want to have sex badly with you right now."
"Okay then, let's have a quickie.", He replied.
The corners of his lips perked up as he smirked at me and devoured me once more with his amazing kissing skills.

As things got heated, he started nibbling on my neck and kissed down to my sides as he left love bites.
"Ah, fuck." I moaned as his wet tongue slithered on my hot body.
Soon, he was pushing my legs apart and started kissing the inside of my thighs, teasing me.

Looking at him down there doing all these things that no one else would do was embarrassing, and so I blushed.
He started kissing my wet pussy that was hungry for him.
He licked up at down at the folds and stick his tongue in and out, repeatedly.
Soon, I could feel myself getting lost in my own world as he pleasured me like this.
Before I could come, he moved away and I gave out a small whimper from disappointment.

Then, he placed his throbbing cock at my entrance.
"Shit!" I cursed as he entered me.
"Babe calm down and stop squirming around, it'll hurt more." He said as he held my waist.
"Ugh! Since when was the last time you fucked me? I'd like to know because it hurts like the first time." I complained as he was still slowly entering.
"Babe, I don't fuck. I make love. And the last time was a week ago. Jeez, you must be thirsty cause you sound like you want to do it with me everyday." He joked as he was now thrusting inside of me with uneven breaths.

"Ah, you're tight." He groaned as his eyebrows furrowed and 'made love' to me.
"Ah, FUCK!" I said as he fastened his pace.
"There! Right there! Oh God, please-" Moaned loudly as he hit the right spot simultaneously.
"Shit, baby." He moaned into my ear as he lowered himself down.

We looked at each other in the eye as our breaths were just gasps and moans that filled up the silence.
"I-I love you" He managed to say to me.
I nodded, unable to speak from our session.
But he knew.
He knew that I was his.
And he was mine.

Soon, I climaxed and he catch up to me.
Our juices mixed together inside of me as he pulled himself out and started putting his clothes back on.
I layed there on the bed, as I watched him dress up and soon left for the door.

"NamJoonie, wh-where are you going?" I said as I was still evening out my breaths.
"I'm gonna go cook dinner for us since you didn't get to finish." He replied and smiled at me.

I returned his smile and took a quick nap.

I'm grateful I have him as my husband.