Moving in ( VKook, Threesome )

A week ago, you have just turned 24.
Wow, time passes really quickly nowadays.
You were moving in to a new apartment and was slowly moving in your boxes.
It was afternoon and the sun was high up in the sky.
You had tons of boxes, because you were an editor for a publishing office.
Which meant, you owned a lot of books.

You ran back up and down the stairs as you did this, alone.
You knew it was gonna take hours to finish up.
You heaved and wiped off some sweat from your forehead.
'Okay..1,2,3......32. 32 more fucking boxes to go.' You counted to yourself.
Suddenly as
You were grabbing a box, a pair of good looking men were walking towards you.

They seemed to live around the neighborhood as well.
"Hi do you need help with those?" The blonde one asked with a deep voice.
"We can help, if that's okay with you.", the other one said, with a higher voice of a man.
"O-oh, are you sure ? I mean, it's okay. I can do it by myself." I said quickly, not wanting to bother them.
I wouldn't want my sexy neighbors to be thinking I'm a slouch.

"No, really we do this all the time." The blonde implied as he gave a small smile and looked towards the more innocent looking one.
They smirked back at each other, which caused me to raise an eyebrow from amusement.
It's like they were talking with just their gazes.

Soon, they both helped me carry the boxes.
After moments, it was down to the last box. It seemed it was almost sunset.
"I got this." I said as I put a hand up to them and ran back up the stairs.
As I got back down, they were gladly still there, talking to each other about something very quietly.

"Hi. Thanks for everything. How could I repay you on such a hot scorching day? Perhaps, I'll pay you both. I'll give you guys $50 bucks each." I asked politely.
"Wait sorry, we forgot to introduce ourselves, how impolite of us." The blonde suddenly started talking.
"My name is TaeHyung.. Kim TaeHyung. And this is Jeon Jungkook. He's a really close friend of mine. We live right across the street." He said as they both held out their hands to me which I both shook, gladly.
"Sorry for not introducing myself, either. My name is _________", I replied with a smile as I tried to not stare at their fucking hot bodies even with clothes on.
"Listen.. You don't have to pay us..
But instead how about we?..." TaeHyung started negotiating as Jungkook started making the sex hand motion.
I grinned widely and looked at them.
"I like the way you think." I said.

Soon, we were in my bedroom, tossing our clothes on the ground excitedly.
I crawled on top of Jungkook, who seemed to be so horny right now, considering his cock was dripping out precum a lot.
I started kissing him, and he kissed back and brushed his tongue upon my bottom lip, asking for entrance.
I opened my mouth a little and let him in, our tongues were intertwining and fighting for dominance, which I won.

I smirked at him as he moaned as I started kissing down to his neck.
Suddenly I felt a big thing going inside of my wet pussy.
It was TaeHyung.

He slowly pushed his dick into me, letting me adjust to his size.
I gasped as I kept kissing down to Jungkook's perfectly sculpted abs.
I stopped at his dick and pumped it with a lick on the tip.
He groaned out from frustration.
"Ah, fuck! Suck me already." He moaned as he held my hair.
I gladly took in his cock as TaeHyun started fucking me from behind.
I'd make noises as I bobbed my head up and down Jungkook's dick which gave him vibrations, making him feel even better.

TaeHyung slapped my ass and I yelped from pain.
It hurted but it turned me on so much at the same time.
I let go of Jungkook's dick and took out TaeHyung's cock from my pussy.
Then, I started placing Jungkook's dick infront of my pussy and slowly pushed himself into me.
He moaned from the pleasure as I started moving up and down.

TaeHyung sat there and jerked himself.
"Holy fuck, this is so hot." He whimpered as he watched me ride Jungkook.
The sound of moans and groans filled up the air along with heavy breathing.
As I went faster, Jungkook placed his hands on my waist to help me keep my pace.
Then, TaeHyung sneaked up on me and asked..
"Have you ever done anal before?".
And holy shit. "No, I've never. But id like to." I whispered as I tied to look at him as I spoke.

Then, he got behind me and pushed his dick into my asshole.
"Ah, fuck! It hurts!" I groaned from the pain as I stopped moving my hips for Jungkook.
"Shh. It'll get better, I promise." He whispered into my ear and started moving as he pushed a lock of hair behind my ear.
I started bouncing on top of Jungkook once more.
He started playing with my tits.
"Mmmm. Call me oppa." As he moaned.
"Op-Oppa" I whimpered as my nipples were being pinched.

"Ah, shit I'm close!" Jungkook yelped as then I felt his huge cock twitching inside of me.
"M-me too." I managed to say.
"Me three." A deep voice added.
We all smiled and went faster, until we came.

My body felt so worn out, we all layed down on the bed with me in the middle.
"Oh my god, that was amazing." I whispered as I pulled the sheets above us.
It seemed to be night time by now.
"We know" they both replied in unison, as I giggled.
Before we fell asleep, I asked a sudden question that came to my mind.
"how old are you guys?" I asked curiously.
"20." TaeHyung replied.
"18" JungKook replied.
"Oh my god! I'm 24!" I laughed out loud.
"I'm your fucking noona." I yelled sarcastically.
They both laughed along.
"Well noona, thanks for taking care of us today." JungKook smiled.
"You're welcome. I mean, ANYTIME, eh?" I winked.
"Sure. We'll come everyday then." TaeHyung responded.
"Yah!" I yelled and slapped him on the arm.

Then, the three of us fell asleep like that. On the same bed.