six

jocelyn pov-

"See you Joce..." Calum whispered in my ear, he was headingback to Australia. "I'll try to come on holiday..." Calum hugged me, and pulled away.
"I'll miss you... Be sure to send me more of your CDs also..." I answered, wrapping our hands together.
"I love you Jocelyn... And I will..." Calum wrapped his arms around me.
"Come on Calum!" Ashton shouted.
--
week later
jocelyn pov-
I got up, opening the blinds. There was snow. Crip. It's October.
Deciding to wear makeup today, I got out my makeup bag. I decided to wing my eyeliner, and wear a little lip gloss. Feeling satisified, I looked at the clock.
5:30
Why did I wake up so early?
I still have an hour and a half before I leave.
"Ugh. My hair. Fuck." I cursed to myself, looking in the mirror. Pulling out my curler, I pulled my hair out of the messy bun and put on my glasses. Heating up the curler, I saw Calum and his band's CDs. Maybe I'll sync them onto my phone.
I brushed my hair, and grabbed the curler; curling my hair into small bouncy curls.
My alarm clock going off, I jumped at the sound. It's 6:00.
Turning on my laptop, I opened iTunes and put in one of Calum's CDs, connecting my phone to the laptop.
Syncing complete: The screen read.
"Yay. Okay." I said to myself, unplugging my phone and grabbing my headphones. Grabbing my clothes, I quickly changed in the bathroom. I ran downstairs, and saw my mom making breakfast.
"You look nice today, who are you trying to impress?" My mom asked, with a warm smile.
"No one. Can't I just look nice for myself?" I smirked.
"Okay. Fine. I have potatoes, eggs, toast and orange juice on the table. Now eat. You have a half hour." My mom smiled. I sat at the table, grabbing a plate and put some food on it.
Hearing the bell ring, I got up and shouted, "I'll get it!"
Opening the door; I saw Dan.
"Oh hi." I said, frowning; thinking it would be Maya.
"Hey. Can I walk you to school? I have to talk to you." Dan replied.
"Give me 10 minutes. I never leave this early."
"Okay. I'll be waiting outside, I'm going back to my house then." He answered.
"Okay. See ya." I waved him off, closing the door.
I went back to the dining room; engolfing myself in the smell of food. I saw my dad, sitting at the table.
"Daddy! I haven't seen you since last week." I frowned, but excited.
[Enter Ashton's name. He's daddy af. #SorryNotSorry]
"Sorry Joce. I had to go on a business trip. And who was at the door?" He answered.
"Well it's okay. And it was a boy, Dan."
"Who is this Dan?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.
"He's just a friend. He's walking me to school though."
"Well okay." Lowering his voice, "And I got your mother an early birthday present on my trip."
"Ooo. Can you show me when I get home?"
"Yes of course." He answered
Shoving the rest of my food into my mouth, "I have to go now. See ya daddy. See ya mommy." I said, running out of the house.
I saw Dan talking to Maya, she had her hand on his shoulder and she was laughing. I looked away, and walked slowly over to them. Dan had his arm wrapped around her waist.
"Oh hey Dan." I said quietly.
"Hi Jocelyn." He said, pulling away from Maya.
"Don't I get a 'hi' Joce? Well bye Dan. Jocelyn." She said waving, and smiled at Dan. Dan waved at her, smiling and sent her a small wink.
I cringed my nose at her. "Well. Did you want to talk to me?" I asked.
"Ah. Yes. That." He said.
"Well. I know you probably have that Australian Guy wrapped around your finger. But I was wondering if wanted to go out with me? Or at least one date." He asked, grinning.
"Hm. Well that 'Australian Guy' is my best friend, and I saw you and Maya flirting with each other. So I'll pass." I said, gritting my teeth and walking away.
"Jesus Jocelyn. You don't need to act like that. I just said that about him, because I know you like him. All Australian men are the same, aren't they? Trying to get into all the girls pants." Dan said, biting his lip.
"You know what. You can go fuck yourself. I'm Australian. My mother, father, older brother, older and younger sisters and younger brothers are. That is a fucking insult to my father, brothers, friends and other Australians." I walked away.
I felt a rain drop fall on my head. "Fuck." I silently cursed to myself, and sped up my pace.
"Jocelyn, Please. Just one date. I didn't mean it." He said, grabbing my hand.
"Yeah. Yeah. Sure. That's what they all say." I rolled my eyes at him.
"Just please. I did mean it. But. I'm sorry."
"I'll talk to you later." I replied, walking away faster.
"So is that a no?" He asked, in a louder tone.
Not answering him, I turned on my phone and put in my headphones. I recognized Luke's voice. This must be one of his band's songs. With Calum, Ashton and Michael.
--
Yes or yes? Jk. This sucks. Ik ik. Well yeah. Keep reading if you like. Also comment or vote? ^•^
~Kath