five

i'm back bitches. i found out, that i've been im just a really bad fucking mood lately. it's nothing to worry about. go on with the story.
--
jocelyn pov-
The bell should ring any second.
bzrh bzrh
Everyone got up. "Stop class. The bell doesn't dismiss you. I do." Ms.Thorn narrowed hed eyes at the class.
"You are now dismissed. Okay. Now go you little brats." She said, annoyedly.
Picking up my backpack, walking out of class. I was stopped by someone, Dan.
"Hey Joce. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?" Dan said, biting his lip.
"I'm sorry Dan. I can't tonight, I'm going out." I declined.
"It's fine." He replied quickly, walking away.
--
I ran outside, seeing Calum and Luke. Walking over to them, I was wondering where Michael and Ashton were. "Hey Joce." Calum said, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "Hey Cal. Where's Michael and Ash?" I asked quietly.
"Oh. They're checking out girls, at the mall. And I was wondering if you wanted to hang with me at the mall." Calum said, putting his head on my shoulder.
"Sure. I'd love to. When?" I said smiling, and blushing slightly.
"Right now, if you have no homework." He smiled, his dimples showing.
"Now it is." I grinned at him, following him to his car.
--
dan pov-
Did I like Jocelyn? She didn't consider us friends then. I wasn't technically friendzoned, the thoughts going through my head. Walking out of the school, I saw Jocelyn walking with two boys. A blonde and a darker haired one, both around my height. Jocelyn and the dark haired one were close. Really close. Were they together? My heart sank at them together.
--
jocelyn pov-
Me and Calum were sitting together, in an ice cream shop. I loved his smile, his eyes.
"Well. How was school?" He asked, smirking. "Fucking hell. Why do even have to go there? Can't I just move back home to Australia." The words, rolling off my tomgue with an accent. "Why would you want to move?" A familar voice asking me, Maya. "Oh hi Maya. And it's boring as fuck here. Anyways this is Calum. Calum, this is Maya." I smiled.
"O h. I'm I interuppting anything here?" Maya asked, smirking.
"No. Not really." I replied.
"Well anyways. Do you want to come to a party at my house, tonight? Starting week party?" She asked.
"Um. Parties aren't really my-"
"Of course we would love to go!" Calum said, interuppting me.
"Okay. Great. See you both at 8." Maya said, smiling.
As Maya walked away, I turned bacl to Calum.
"Really Calum?" I asked.
"Yes. You are going to a party, whether you like it or not."
--
jocelyn pov-
I could smell the intoxicating smell of beer. I was of age. Someone passed a beer to me, a couple cups later, and I was tipsy. Calum was wasted. Hmm, there's people playing truthor dare over there. Dan. There was Dan.
"Calum- Let's go play truth or dare with them. It's either that or spin the bottle." I said smirking.
Calum placed a drunken kiss on my lips, he tasted of beer and booze. "Mmm. Spin the bottle sounds better, but you can pick."
"Spin the bottle is tempting. But we shouldn't do anything we regret." I said, brushing my lips to his.
"Can we join?" I asked, holding up my cup.
"Sure-" The others giggled. "Dan. Truth or dare?" Maya said smirking. "Truth." Dan said. He didn't seem intoxicated. "Wimp. But, do you like anyone?" Maya asked, taling another drink from her cup.
Dan widened his eyes. "Y-Yes..."
"Mmm. Interesting. Who?" Maya asked.
"I- I-. Um. J-Jocelyn." Dan blushed, looking away.

--
there was the long chapter I promised you guys. :) well not really long tbh
and now that you know Dan likes Jocelyn.
Docelyn or Calyn? I'm more Calyn myself.
-Kath ;3