achtunddreißig

The ride home was horrible the sexual tension just grew and it didn't help that his hand was dangerously along my upper thigh. The whole ride was me tightly pressing my legs together.

I take forever as I fumble with my keys to unlock my house door. All this tension honestly stopped me from thinking straight. As soon as I open the door, Jack steps in hovering over my small body. He pins my hands to wall trapping me in wraths of his warmth.

"I've missed you and your small figure."

I smile lowkey not trying to blush. He lifts my chin up bringing himself closer.

"Don't hide your beautiful smile", he whispers on my lips.

His lets go and roams his hands down to my waist squeezing it lightly.

He leans in, tugging my bottom lip into his teeth as he grazes them softly together.

"I bought you something. You think you can try it on?"

His lips softly press against my neck giving small sweet kisses. I shake my head as he leads me upstairs.

We enter his room and I take a seat on the bed. He rambles to his dresser taking out a bag, Victoria Secret imprinted on it.

"This should be good", I laugh as I fold my arms and shake my head.

"Hey at least I didn't get something from Hot Topic. Now that's some sketchy stuff."

I laugh as he hands the bag to me.

"Go try it on. Ill be in here. You can go to bathroom."

"Okay", I say. I head out the room hurrying to the bathroom. I'm anxious to see what's in the bag.

I close the door and lock it.

I open the bag as I dig my way through the wrapping paper. I pull out a short silky night gown. Lets just this wasn't something my mom would want to see me wearing.

I hurry up, putting it on as it wraps tightly around my body. It fitted perfect no doubt. Not to mention is very short than I expected it to be.

I take my hair out and mess with it a bit, curling some of the tips with my finger. I push the piece of hair behind my ear before I lick my lips and head out the door.

I was quite nervous for his reaction.

My feet pad across the room as I enter his room. He looks up from his phone with wide eyes. I blush lightly before he gets up and wraps his hands around my waist.

"Hi", I whisper.

"Hi. You look..outstanding."

I chuckle lightly before molding my lips to his.

I honestly could live like this.

---

(a/n: if this gets a lot of amount of votes I will update a long juice full chapter for you guys. so vote, comment, add to library, and share with fam. check out my other books like my new one: 10:00pm(5sos:DD), the rant book (if you need to rant), exchange student, babysitter, fucking Gilinsky, daddy, etc etc. message or comment on my wall if you need anything. stay cool homies. Happy thanksgiving!

- bri )