achtzehn

"What are you doing here", I say as I separate from Jack.

"Same as you well not same, I was watching a movie with my pals", he says awkwardly.

"Oh", is all manage to say. He probably thinks I'm the biggest whore ever. I never do stuff like this but here I am caught being sexually with Jack Gilinsky, a person who I have hated.

I feel Jack wrap his arm around my waist bringing me closer to him. I look up at Jack to see him glaring at Nate, him doing the same thing as well. What is up with them?

"You better be going", Jack scoffs and I am taking back. What is up with him?

Nate looks at me one more time before glaring at Jack and leaving us alone. I can't help but feel guilty and in wrong doing. I honestly did want to get to know Nate but with this going on, it wasn't bound to happen.

I turn around a face Jack. "What hell?!"

"What?"

"Why were you being such a dick to him? He is so nice and so sweet and you manage to get him upset."

"Malia, he obviously has feelings for you. I was just trying to claim what is mine."

"He doesn't and I am not your."

"Then what is this? What have we been doing?"

"Jack we need to end this this. It's not good for either of us."

"What so you can go to Nate?! And how can you predict this isn't fu king good for the both of us?! What are you now god?!"

"No but I just no it isn't."

"That isn't what it seems to me."

"Well what do you know", I yell, frustrated at his stupidity.

"I know I can make you moan louder than Nate could. I know I could make you feel better than Nate ever could", he says cockily.

"Your disgusting. I can't believe I let you do those thing to me. You know nothing about. Do you even know my favorite color because I bet Nate does", I spit at him.

It turns silent and we both glare at each other before I leave the bathroom to go find Nate.

-------

these hoes ain't loyal for shit.

if you liked then vote, comment, add to library, and share with the fam. + want me to read you book comment on my wall(otherwise I won't) I don't mind.

up there^picture=me :-)))
the grams: imbriiii

- b ; woes af