sechs

"I'll be right back. My keys are in my right in my locker."

"It looks closed", Sammy replies.

"I have a way in."

"Be careful."

"No need to worry but okay."

I head towards the school and head through the back door. It was never lock due to it being broke.

I push past the doors and walk down my hallway straight to my locker. It was creepy being here when no one was here.

I plug in the numbers for my lock and open up my lockers. It looks relaxing in here but too creepy for me to handle.

I shake my head and shut my locker. I turn around but stop in my tracks. "What was Jack doing here?"

"Excuse me", Jack says with one eyebrow slightly raised up.

"What?"

"You said something."

"No I didn't."

"Yes you d-forget it. What are you doing here?"

"Getting my keys. What are you doing here", I speak as I fold my arms. I was a bit uncomfortable.

"Football practice."

"Oh." I look at him for a brief moment before moving away which he annoying blocks my way each time.

"Would you quit it! Let me go!"

"You know it's just us. Alone. In the school. With no one around to hear us."

He pushes me against a locker and I freeze. What did he want from me?

He leans close, brushing his lips against mine. My breathing is out of breath as I feel like jello. He presses his body closer to me.

"I've always wanted to do it at school", he speaks darkly.

Oh. My. God.

****

I bring the red cup to my lips as I swallow the liquid that was burning my throat.

That's was enough for me.

Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. I don't usual go to party's. It's my kind of thing. I really just want to go somewhere peace and quiet and I can't leave due to the fact Sammy drove us here. Where is Sammy anyways? What a dick? He totally ditch me.

I hand my cup to someone and head upstairs. Hopefully there were no one in the rooms having wild sex and shit. I didn't really feel up to it being a witness.

I open a room and just to my luck there was no one in it. I plop myself onto the bed and stare at the posters that were surrounding whoever a room this was. It had a lot of the bands I usually listen to.

I jump to my feet when a door opens from inside the room. I didn't think anyone would be in the bathroom.

The figure comes out and my annoyance level begins to rise.

Of course it would be Jack.

I stop in track as I realize his shirt was off.

Don't look!

I lower my eyes to the floor, staring at my feet.

"I..you...we..er", I fumble with words. This would be much easier if he had a shirt on.

"Didn't anyone ever teach you to look at a person when your talking to them."

I look up and see him smirking. I place my hand in my hips and move closer looking him directly in the eye.

"Listen punk, I'm done with your games. In fact I have been done with them. I'm not standing for them anymore. Leave me alone."

He laughs in response and I get irritated and annoyed. One ear and out the other. I am beyond frustrated.

"Can you take anything serious! I am being serious! Keep your stupid games away from me. Go find someone else."

"Dude I just came out the bathroom and your in my room."

"Your room", I choked. "This is your house!? I thought this was Chelsea's party."

"It is but our parents got married and we moved in."

"Why didn't I know this", I mentally say aloud to myself.

"Probably because you stupid."

"Coming from the one who I had lower grades than me."

"Not true."

"Indeed it is."

"Well then you can tutor me. Finishing where we left off at the school", he says as he comes closer to me.

I gulp.

----------

Alright. Alright. I updated. Ya! If you liked then vote, comment, add to the library and share with the fam.

Btw that's me ^ just in case you were wondering what I look like.

- b ; the coolest bitch on the block