zweiunddreißig

I set my keys down on his table before slowly taking off my shoes. He enters from the living room.

"What took you so long?"

This was the moment. I could choose to lie or I could be faithful and tell him the truth like a good person.

"I was stuck behind a slow person", I admittedly lie. I was such a horrible person.

He comes closer and wraps his hands around my waist. He kisses the top of my head. "You okay", he asks softly.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?"

"You just seem a little down."

God he knew me too fucking well.

He steps closer to me.

"Let me take you mind off it", he smiles proudly. He leans in and kisses my lips moving in perfect motion. He grabs my waist and presses me closer to his body drowning me in the warmth of his skin and smell of freshly new cologne that I very much enjoyed.

He licks my bottom lip for entrance and I happily grant him permission. We back against his front door still kisses.

God I love the way he smells.

My phone interrupts us as I pull it out of my pocket. I move towards his living room and sit on his chair excepting a call.

"Hey Bridget", I greet.

"Hey Malia", she beams. "I was wondering if by a chance you wanted to hang out. I got tickets to this place-" she rambles on and I just look at Jack as he comes closer not taking his eyes off me. I shake my head while he grins widely.

He leans in closer beginning to kiss the skin of my neck.

I moan softly before covering my mouth. Luckily Bridget didn't hear continuing her rambling.

His lips brush against mine as his teeth pull my bottom lip between his teeth as he tugs gently.

His hands roam my body and I feel myself getting flustered.

He moves his fingers down to my pants unbuttoning them. He places his hands on the thin fabric of my underwear where a grin spreads across his face lightly.

"Your already wet for me", he whispers, biting my earlobe.

I take a deep breath as my hormones go all over the place. I couldn't handle this sexual frustration.

I needed him.

And I needed him now.

"Bridget Im sorry I'm going to have to call you back", I rush.

I end the call quickly and bring Jacks lips closer to mine.

------

Honestly thank you to fucking everyone who said happy birthday to me like I love you guys you didn't have to say anything yet you went out of your way to and compliment me also for my books like that means so much to me so thank you for making this the best day. If you likes then VOTE, COMMENT, add to library, and share with fam cause guys im almost to 2k with this book!!! also check out my others books, follow me on the grams @ imbriiii and read @mendesme rad shawn mendes imagine book.

alright stay cool lil homies

- b ; birthday girl best wishes :-))$