sieben

"Jack I-I d-don't t-think that's a good idea", I speak slowly.

"Yeah you do. I bet your begging for me to touch you inside."

"I'm not. I don't want you to. This can't happen. It's not healthy nor is it good for either of us. I don't even like you. In fact I hate your guts but yet you sit here and play these games with me. Jack we-"

He cuts me off as he presses his lips against mine. The warm blood rush comes back to me and tingles throughout my body. What is wrong with me?

Here I am kissing him back and not doing anything to stop it.

He made me feel like jello.

He places his hands on my hips and slowly moves his hands up, lifting my shirt up with it. He takes it of and nips at my skin as I softly moan.

He smiles against my skin. "Do you like that", he whispers.

I bite lip and shake my head lightly.

He lifts me up and I sloppily wrap my legs around his waist. He brings us to his bed where I lay on top of him. He tucks my falling hair behind my ear as he moves his hands down to my butt, entering his tongue in my mouth.

I moan as he squeezes it.

"Jack", I half breath.

"Milia."

He flips us over making sure he's on top now. He dips his neck down and gentle bites my skin lowering it each time.

I squirm around unable to contain still.

He grins once again an this time I do too.

It almost felt as if we were just a normal couple doing normal couple-like things.

But that wasn't the case.

---------

VOTE, COMMENT, ADD TO THE LIBRARY AND SHARE WITH THE COOLEST FAM!!!!

- b ; unwanted