Under the Mistletoe- NaLu

••Authors Note: Merry Christmas!! Or, whatever you celebrate!! So, this is the story(ies) I was writting which caused me to put a pause on my 'Fire and Iron' story! But, I hope you enjoy this! The first story is NaLu/ hints the title! LOL!! Anyway, please enjoy!!••

~I do not own Fairy Tail!! Hiro Mashima-sensai does! P.S., insiders info, new FT manga chap on the 23rd of December!! Super pumped~
----------------------------------------------
Normal POV
          The bubbly, blonde, mage entered the rowdy guild known as Fairy Tail. She opened the doors, expecting to see chaos, and maybe a chair or two being thrown around, but that is not what greeted her chocolate-brown orbs.
---------------------------------------------
Lucy's POV
          My eyes widened in shock at the scene before me. The guild hall wasn't trashed or in pieces, on fire or covered in ice. Instead, the guild hall I've come to love, was filled to the brim with Christmas decorations.
   A massive pine tree was shining in the left corner, little ornaments decorated it here and there and a glowing, white star sat atop it's leaves -the star had a Fairy Tail symbol in black painted onto the middle. Lights wrapped around the railing of the second floor, the lights have off a green-red tinge. Wreaths were nailed into the walls at five foot intervals, all topped with a shining red and white, striped bows.
   I felt the breath leave my body.

   ~Did my guild? Fairy Tail, known for burning buildings and taking out cities, really do all of this?~, I thought to myself.

My eyes instantly searched for a head of silver-white, I looked around the guild hall, my finger on my lips. I finally spotted the busty white-haired mage atop a dark brown latter. She appeared to be trying to hang something over the bar: her workspace.
   I made my way over to her, wondering if she could use any help, when a warm hand grabbed my arm.

"Luce!", it called out to me. I turned my head, my heartbeat in my throat. I knew who it was; the love of my life who was always was there for me.
   "N-Natsu!"

Natsu's P.O.V.
          "Haha!", I chuckled, admiring my handy work, "What about that, ice prick? I got my lights hung before you!"

   'Ice prick' looked at me with annoyance, he opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by a certain water mage, "JUVIA'S BELOVED GRAY-SAMA HAS DONE A MUCH BETTER JOB AT MAKING GRAY-SAMA'S LIGHTS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN YOURS, FIRE DEMON!!"
   A dark aura surrounded Juvia, making her seem ten times crazier, and scarier, than usual. I shivered at the word 'demon'... I don't know why but the word bothers me...

**Inside joke here! If you get it, it means your fabulous and you read the manga! If not, your still fabulous but you haven't read the manga yet, get onto it girl/dude! Jk, lol, back to story~!!**

I looked back at my strung-up lights: they were a shining red and white, the closest colors to flames Mira let me have: and admired it. They hung evenly, their lights shone off the wall and casted the light through the guild.
   ~Lovely!~, I thought, then pondered in confusion, ~Lovely? ... Must be Lucy rubbing off on me, with her extensive words about the beauty of things.~

Lucy... Her name sent shivers up my spine. Lately, I hadn't been able to STOP thinking about her! She always plagued my mind: her smile, her laugh, the cute way her nose crinkled up when she read her books.

~Cute!?~, Natsu gasped at himself, in disbelief, ~Did I just call Luce cute?~

Almost as if on cue, the guild doors opened, drawing me away from my thoughts. There stood Lucy, a brown toboggan was placed over her golden hair, a pink jacket was wrapped around her shoulders with wool sticking out the sleeves and hood.