I started driving until I ended up at Cascades park. I had a mental break down, and all I could do was cry. Why is everything going wrong? My graduation is coming up and no one seems to be there for me. My parents can't seem to keep their shit together, my best friend and I are never together anymore, everyone else always seems to never have time for me, and the nigga I love can't seem to do right by me. Why in the hell is life so damn complicated?

After about ten minutes, I was able to pull myself together. I decided to call my brother, because he seemed to be all I had left. I dialed the number that was labeled "Jarrod#2" and waited for it to ring. It rung three times, before going to voicemail.

Of course.

I decided to call Cloud. I really needed some encouraging words right now.

"Hello."

"Hey."

"What's wrong Jamerica?"

"Life man. Everything seems to be goin' side ways Cloud, and I just don't know what to do. I am two weeks away from graduatin' and I'm tryin' to stay positive, but it's hard with all this negativity around me. My parents are on the verge on killin' each other and shit, my boyfriend can't seem to get his shit together and I just feel empty."

"Just calm down baby girl. Stop worryin' about everybody else. You don't have to please no one, but your damn self. If you feel like nobody got you, then you got you. You are about to graduate from highschool and go to college. I don't care how much negativity is around you, be happy, because a lot of people never got that opportunity. Be happy that you are doin' somethin' great and use that negativity to push you to be greater. Remember where you come from, don't let that shit change. Growin' up in the hood taught you to make the best out of a bad situation, and that's what you got to do ma! I love you Jamerica, keep your head up. I really have to go, but remember what I just said."

He hung up after saying those words. I let the seat in my car back as I laid back and allowed his words to sink in. Maybe I was over exaggerating, but I really do feel like this should be a time of more positivity. Either way, he was right. I need to push myself when no one else does

Lay :

"I like this one baby.", I said to Tony as I looked at purses, clutches and wallets in the mall.

"Get it then.", he said while looking down at his phone. The whole time we have been in this mall, he has been looking at his phone and ignoring me. I have been trying to ignore the fact that he wasn't giving me attention, but it was starting to slightly bother me.

"How about this one?", I said while holding up a black clutch with a gold, removable, chained strap.

"Mhm, that's cute babe.", he said while still typing away on his phone. I placed the clutch back on the rack and walked out of Aldo, heading for the exit. I don't even believe he noticed that I left because he was only paying attention to that dumb ass phone. Once I made it out of the mall and into the parking lot, I walked straight to my car. Just as I was about to pull out, Tony opened the passenger door and got in.

"So, you were goin' to leave me?", he asked with a confused expression. I gave him a straight face before driving off. We were riding in silence, considering that I had nothing to say to him. He was really bullshittin' today. Once I pulled up in front of his building, I stopped and waited. He was texting away on his phone so much that he didn't even notice. I rolled my window down and snatched the phone out of his hand before holding it out the window above the concrete ground.

"I dare you to reach and I'm going to drop it.", I said. I pulled the phone closer, although it was still out the window and started shuffling through his messages and apps. I was scrolling through his message bars, and everything seemed normal until I seen Moniece's name in his phone. I tapped on the message bar and started reading.

Moniece : get the fuck over her, she not going to give it up anyway

Tony : i love her and i'll wait for her, why the fuck are you texting me anyway?

Moniece : because, i want you tony. i can give you hat she can't.

"What's her address?", I asked him.

"Who?"

"Don't play stupid Tony, what's her address?"

"I don't fuckin' know. You askin' me like I was fuckin' the girl or some shit.", he said with attitude.

"Don't play fuckin' stupid, I know you know her address because BJ used to be fuckin' her. Now what is her address Tony?", I asked him.

"Alright. I'm not tellin' you, because all you about to do is catch a charge and I don't have time to be seein' you beat no girl ass. I obviously don't want Moniece, so why are you worried. I want you and only you, so don't ever worry about the next bitch because it will never be her, it'll always be you and only you.", he said. I gave him a slight smile to play off my anger, but I was still going to bash this hoe face in, whether he wants me to or not. She has overstayed her welcome in Tallahassee.