Chapter 19

Lay :

Another lame day at Rick. It was finally time for lunch and Tony had decided to leave with Brandon so of course, I'm with my best friend. We were sitting in McDonalds at the moment, discussing everything that happened over the weekend.

"What made y'all start fighting though?", I asked as we waited on the lady to call our numbers for our food.

"She called me out my name while claiming BJ and then when I told her about herself, I was laughing at her because she was taking off her shoes and shit like she was about to get buck. I guess the laughing ticked off her stupidity meter because she got stupid and decided to swing, so I dug in that ass. It was highly needed because I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulder. My question is, how did you know to jump in when you did?"

"Because, I was watching the fight and Diane tried to jump in and I been wanted that bitch head, so I took the opportunity.", I said.

"Order number 310 and 311! 310! 311!", A mainly voice yelled from the counter. We walked over to get our food and when I say, dude was fine, he was fine. He was light skinned, with curly hair, an A1 smile and I could tell he was probably covered in tats.

"310", he said while handing me the bag. I grabbed it and stepped back so Bambi could get hers.

"And I'm guessing 311 is for you?", he said with a smirk while looking at her.

"Yes it is.", she smiled.

They conversed for a few minutes before she walked back over to me. My best friend is a true mack daddy , it doesn't take her long to be back on her game. We eventually took our seats at one of the higher tables and began to dig in.

"So, I seen you over there macking.", I said while opening my Big Mac.

"Yeah, his name's Jordan. Apparently, he goes to Lincoln.", she said with a smile. I chuckled a little to myself as we sat and discussed things while eating our food. This girl time was well needed due to everything that has been going on.

BJ :

"Nigga what you cravin'?", I asked Tony as we road through the streets of Tally. I was ready to grub and Rick only give us 40 minutes for lunch.

"Shit, I want some pussy, but since I can't have that, how about some Taco Bell?", he said. We both bust out laughing as I headed down Orange Avenue to get some Taco Bell. Once we were pulling in, Tony made me slow down.

"Aye, slow down, I see my girl.", he said. I thought he was trippin', but I slowed down and looked in the window of McDonalds to see Lay and Bambi eating.

"Fuck this shit, we going to McDonalds.", I said while hittin' a mean ass U-turn. I drove into the parking lot of McDonalds and parked before we walked in. I went to the counter to order while Tony left to go holla at his girl.

"Let me get a 2 Big Macs,2 large fry, a large Coke, a large Sprite and two apple pies.", I said. I swiped my card and quickly before walking over to Tony.

"Hey Alayah and Jamerica.", I said while more looking at Jamerica. I was taking in her appearance as I peered over at her. She was wear a white crop top that had the word 'Britt Squad' in silver, some acid washed, ripped, high waisted jeans and some high top Air Force 1's. Baby girl was slaying today, with her sew in going straight down her back with a nice middle part.

"Hey BJ, what's been good bro?", Lay said. I guess she had gotten over her anger with me and was softening up again. Meanwhile, Jamerica just gave me a dull look, kind of like the one she gave me when we first met. Yeah, she was still diggin' the kid, I don't know why she flexin'.