Chapter 8

Leggo :

Damn, Jamir gone. That was my homie, my lil nigga, the little brother I never had. He was the hype man, that little nigga ain have no problem with nobody. All he wanted to do was play ball, go to college, fuck hoes and get money, now he gone. I sat in the bando with JJ reminiscing on why in the hell I had to make the dumb decision of letting him slide with us. I blame myself for this shit, I can't blame nobody but myself, but trust, whoever popped out lil homie not gonna make it to see graduation.

"So, you saying you seen Rosco running with his nine in his hand after you found Jamir body?", JJ asked as we both sat on the couch, conversating about the turn of events that took place less than 12 hours ago.

"Yeah, but Forty was there to, remember that.", I said.

"I want to know everything you seen him do."

"All I know is that when we seen him, he was talking to somebody and pointing up to where we were, but we didn't see who he was talking to. We decided to leave because we all had a feeling that some shit was about to pop off, so we got up and started walking from the V.I.P section when shots started ringing. Shit happened and when I started walking to the exit after shots stopped, I found Jamir laid out on the ground and I seen Rosco running out the exit with his nine in his hand. I assume it was Rosco with Forty and I believe Rosco is the one that shot Jamir.", I replied while looking at JJ. I could tell he was mad by the way his jaw clenched up.

JJ was not a nigga you wanted to fuck with. He practically ran the South side and he don't give a fuck who he got to handle in order to get what he want. He was a reckless nigga and a straight savage. Rosco has really fucked up.

"Aight, well since they poppin' family members and shit, they want to fuck with my family and shit, and Rosco want to be a snake ass nigga. Let's go.", JJ said while grabbing his car keys. I already knew what the deal was, when I got in the car, I immediately checked my nine out before slipping it back into my waste band. We drove for about 7 minutes and then pulled into the driveway of a house. Rosco's mama house. We knew his ass wasn't gonna be here, but shit, it is what it is.

"I'm gonna run in and handle shit for about 5 minutes. After 5 minutes exactly, you can come in and we will get ready to handle business.", JJ said before getting out the car and walking to the back. Today was Saturday, so we knew Rosco would be no where close to his house. I waited for 5 minutes and then got out the car. I grabbed my nine with my hand and walked in through the back.

I swear, Rosco house smell like straight seafood. It was stank as fuck in here. I walked around from the back, into the living room where JJ had Rosco's mother sitting in a chair and a gun to her head.

"Where the fuck he at?", JJ yelled at the lady as she sat in the chair with fear in her eyes. Tears stained her cheeks as she shivered in fear.

"I don't know, I swear. He hasn't been home since Friday night.", she said while wiping her eyes.

"Alright, well, when you find him, tell him to come see Forty.", JJ said before walking out. Damn, I'm surprised he didn't pop her ass.

Bambi :

I woke up around 11 A.M. with a major headache and something hard, yet soft under me. I looked up to see a sleeping Brandon. He was so adorable when sleeping. I moved slowly to try and get out of bed without waking him. Once I was out of bed, I went into my bathroom to handle my hygiene. I came out and walked into Jamir's room, but then I stopped. I wanted to cry again, but I've did enough of that. I wanted to be upset, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Jamir would want me to be happy. I went and sat on his bed, rubbing his sheets as I remembered the times we've had.